No announcement yet.

Ten year plan finally done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I forgot pictures. The distance to the light is eighteen (18) inches. grew another inch in twenty four (24) hours.
    Attached Files

Comment

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      they grow quick. the grow I just finished Sometimes there was growth of 2"+ a day

I took out the adjusting light distance mechanism, hung the light from the tent rafters.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good move dude 😁 how much height did you gain?

About thirteen (13) inches.

Comment

House plants blooming pics , about two(2) weeks into twelve (12)/ twelve (12). Click image for larger version

Name:	Bag seed flower.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	107864Click image for larger version

Name:	Critcal Mass flower.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	107865Click image for larger version

Name:	Seriously Happy flower.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	289.4 KB
ID:	107866

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Just great Charlie!!! Looking just wonderful & happy!

Thanks Jeg. Sometimes I just stand in there and grin.

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude if I was looking in your tent i would be smiling too, good work mate

• Charlie
        Charlie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, growing has improved a lot since I started growing in the seventy's (70)'s. I farmed outside, guerrilla grows and one truly pitiful closet grow. I learned a lot from GWE.

Charlie, plants are looking great but I have a question regarding the way your light is hung. It looks to me like the light is hanging from the lower cross members. My tent instructions specify to hang from the top supports, not the bottom. It makes sense that the top supports are for load bearing. I may be totally wrong as I'm no expert and maybe your tent is designed for lights to hang from the bottom cross members. Just check it out to be sure.
      4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• Charlie
        Charlie commented
        Editing a comment
        No instruction from tent MFG., I joined the top supports with ty-wraps. So all three support light, no sagging or bowing of supports, never argue with success. No harm no foul.

Woke up Sunday morning to find what looked like Thrip damage to some leaves on Jumping Jimmy. The local Hydroponics store did not open until one (1) o'clock, so we got high and hiked Hatcher's pass. Got to the store about two (2) thirty (30), bought Spinosad, Mixed it up, put in a drop of dish soap, mix again. I drenched all the plants top and bottom, waited four (4) days, did it again. I'm at one (1) day after the second treatment, no sign yet.
      Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful plants Charlie your doing a good job. I live in the South Usa, but I've got kinfolk that live on the Kenai River and they wouldn't leave there for anything, they love Alaska , they ask me every month to come visit. I'm going to one day ,my brother has gone up there fishing and he said he got swarmed by bugs and I told him ,he was full of sh-t , and he said there were bugs everwhere. I ain't worried about no bugs , I know it's beautiful there. Keep up the good work.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Charlie
          Charlie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks man, They look like that because of all I have learned on GWE. Insects are sometimes an issue. DEET is very popular here. Birds from Asia, South America, and the USA come here to nest and eat bugs. I have seen mosquitos rise like fog on the melting Tundra on the north slope.

Your welcome Charlie , They live real close to a place called Soldotna , I think , I know they have excellent salmon fishing there. They even can their own fish. I'm going one of these days ,not fishing , but just to check out the awesome scenery.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Dude, the fishing is world class, halibut, five (5) kinds of salmon. The King Salmon in the Kenai river are the biggest in the world, current record just over ninety three (93) pounds. Dall Sheep come down to the only road to go there. I have traveled through Soldotna many times going to Homer or Seward to halibut fish. Halibut get up in hundreds of pounds, The derby winner every year in the three hundred (300) to four hundred (400) pound range.
          You can see glaciers from the road, There is one nearby you can hike to. Your will want to get a can of DEET and a can of Bear Spray to take with you.
          If you swing a visit with your kinfolk, do it in June or July, May is break up, every thing is melting and slushy and muddy. August can be good, but you have a chance of an early fall, Rainy and cold.

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Love fishing!

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          "... so we got high and hiked Hatcher's pass."
          Love it! One of my favorite ways to pass some time

Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
          4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

• Charlie
            Charlie commented
            Editing a comment
            We are in a mountainous part of Alaska, The hiking, skiing, and hunting are amazing. I already mentioned the fishing.

Charlie , that's exactly what they said , June or July cause the water has to clear up. They mainly catch Kings an Silvers ,then they can their own catch. I've tried it to , it's much better than canned TunaFish. I would love to see a glacier in person instead of on TV , not to many Glaciers down here in Mississippi. With the nut in the WhiteHouse right now ,we better be trying to see all the Glaciers can before its to late. Good looking grow dude , keep it up. Harvesting my plant in a day or two. Later Charlie
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• Charlie
            Charlie commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations on your up coming harvest. May your buds be huge and frosty. When we first lived here, in nineteen eighty seven (1987), everybody was talking about the glaciers receding. The Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau used to be at the edge of town, tour busses would stop there to show people a blue chunk of ice two hundred (200) feet thick, the size of Delaware. It is still huge but about two (2) mile paved trail hike now.

I spent 4 years in Valdez. That was some of the most memorable days of my life. Easily one of the most beautiful places on earth.
          #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
          Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
          Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

• Charlie
            Charlie commented
            Editing a comment
            Valdez is spectacular, one of the most beautiful fiords I have ever seen makes the harbor. There are five (5) glaciers I can think off, calve into fiord that goes from Valdez to Prince William Sound. Right in the middle of the Alaska Range, The water falls along the road to Valdez are beautiful.

Buds are getting big and frosty. I had to support a lot of the with a string to the rafters.
          Attached Files

Comment

I transplanted the Clone I made from the top I cut off Seriously Happy. It is in an five (5) gallon fabric bag, with five (5) pounds of Kind Soil, filled the rest of the way with Coco Coir. All I give it is PH'ed tap water (well water). It is under a Three hundred fifteen (315) Sun LEC with a four thousand two hundred (4200) lamp. Click image for larger version

Name:	Seriously Happy Clone.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	120295

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X