• Show
Clear All

• Phishman50
    replied
    Amazing to find another Deadhead among these Phish heads

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Berry! 🌻 This grow was nicely flavorful when vaped. The oil extraction seems to agree with me on a medicinal level, though a lot of this is new to my life, so I haven't yet formed strong opinions on the differences between the varieties that I've been fortunate to grow so far. 🐸

• berrypilot
    commented on 's reply
    🌱 Loved this! I'm thinking about trying this strain, what did you think of the quality? 🌱

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Well, it will have to be a quess with this girl, cause I never did weigh her after harvest. I chopped up most of her freshly cut buds into both oil and alcohol extractions, and dried only a bit. I would say about 2-3 oz. if everything was dried. For me, it's quality and not quantity with my grows. 🐸

• anotherfrigginnewbie
    replied
    Hey Rockman, I know this thread is slightly older, but I was wondering what your final yield was... Any idea? Or any guess?

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks BTB, I appreciate your compliment! She made me proud, and has been used nicely in my latest oil extraction. Enjoy your growing! 🐸

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    An artwork unto herself. Awesome stuff Rockman

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Too bad Tika that your climate is not conducive to cannabis grows outside. At least you've mastered the fine art of indoor! 🌷 😊 I'm hoping the weather patterns here will spare me this summer...last year my 2 auto outdoor grows got hit with bud rot due to an unusual stretch of cool and wet in mid July. Nature has her ways...I'm just trying to tap into her flow! 🌞

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    In total agreement I wish I could...would be mixing super soil til I drop but when it gets warm inland in the summer here we get fog and bud rot. Envy your outdoor grow my heart is with you

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Why thank you Obi! 😊 Indeed it is a very exciting time of the year , cause now our big beautiful sun will get to do her thing! 🌞🌞

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely! I'm learning lots about the various strains I've tried so far. 🌿🐸

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika! 🌸 As much as I've enjoyed indoor growing under CFLs, the sun as energy source for me is the way to go! 🌞

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Now that is one fine plant! Beautifully done rockman! Eager to see what happens with you outdoors. Big congrats and πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    What a fantastic grow rockman, I love seeing the big thick colas she brought you!!! Good luck with your outdoor grows, ''tis the season here in MA. What a beautiful day today was, perfect weather for anything in soil.

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    It's so cool seeing how the different grows grow? You know what I mean?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X