• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Jeg!

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    Gorgeous

• rockman
    replied
    A few days away from harvesting, and Lazy (as I named her when she took 5 days to pop up) is showing off her full figure! 🐸 Lazy she hasn't been, since this is only 50 days...super fast auto! 🌿

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    I aim to please Bob! 😉 Thanks!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks.Queen Tika! 🌹 It's been fun to see that inner bulb really light up the inner area! 🌞🌞🌞🌞

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, and ha ha! 😉 The rock reference was drawn from the eight years I spent building a stone wall to surround my back garden, to prevent deer and woodchuck visits. All the stones came from digging up garden bads (very stoney area!). Did I mention also I do love to get stoned?! 😁

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Hal! Once again I lucked out with an auto grow...she is a real beauty!

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    that is *such* a cool pic, Rock--love it!!

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    I was wondering where this was too..now subbed and trying to catch up! Wow that is right in there! Fabulous!!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    nice looking plant rockman is your name rockman because you are a rock hound or cause you like to get stoned I am both lol

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    What a pretty plant.Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Light = big fat frosty buds! 🐸 I've really enjoyed using the CFL bulbs, and the ability to get them right up there to my ladies, without burn issues! 👍

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Mr. Perpetual! 😉 I'm really loving having the ability to send a CFL bulb into the middle without burning anything along the way! Wait till you see the way she's progressed...definitely a winning experiment so far!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Cool! I'll be harvesting in less several more days, and I'm so excited about showing how fat those 4 colas have gotten since the last pic! 🐸

• OzBud
    replied
    that's it, get that light right in there!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X