Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    4 main stems with the CFL in the middle, you're always innovating Rockman, love it

Leave a comment:

• Nsky
    replied
    Watching!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green! You missed nothing...I was not going to do a journal for this grow, rather planned to take a few pics over the course of her development, then do a single post when harvested showing those pics. However yesterday when I saw how cool it looked having the light bulb sinking right into her belly 😉 I wanted to share that with the forum family. She seems to be loving the inner light, so I'm hoping for some real nice cola development! 🐸

• Green75
    replied
    Did I miss the beginning thread on this...is there one?

Looking great man
    Last edited by Green75; 05-05-2017, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    started a topic Lemon OG haze auto

Lemon OG haze auto

Hi
    I was intending on showing my current grow Lemon OF haze auto from Nivana in one post, but I really am loving the way this girl is developing, so I 'm showing her now at 40 days. She's in Kind soil, 5 gallon smartpot, was topped at 3rd node, then 4 strong branches allowed to develop. I'm using 100 watt equivalent CFL bulbs, and am experimenting (since I only have 4 colas to give light to) with sending 1 of the 6 bulbs right down into the center, where it's giving great light to all 4 branches. Her buds are now starting to thicken, and tricomes are getting more visible. So far, she's quite a pretty little girl to me!! 😊

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X