Autoflower grown under 315 LEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflower grown under 315 LEC

My 1st plant grown under my new Sun System Lec light. She's a Fast Buds GSC auto.
    Keep in mind that I'm a noob. This is only my second ever grow/harvest & my very 1st dwc grow. My 1st grow was in coco.

I made a ton of mistakes with this plant & we battled root rot for weeks. I finally peroxided her & left her alone for almost 2 weeks. Didn't even lift the lid!
    Expected to be throwing her away. I almost did throw her away several times.
    Much to my surprise she suddenly recovered, so I proceeded to light burn her 3 different times while testing to see how much light she could take, fed her the wrong GH nute schedule most of her life-coco instead of dwc-didn't catch that until late flower, I also repeatedly stripped nearly every fan leaf off of her during flower. How I didn't end up with a little nanner tree is beyond me.

These autoflowers really are amazing! Stress & restricted growth just made her a short fat little beast in the end. She's only 17 inches tall.
    The weeks she was sick & not growing were just added to the end when it was all said and done.
    Instead of 56-65 days...she went about 90 days. And soooo dank! So sticky it's almost unreal.

My opinion on the lec? It's Awesome!!

It's all chunky buds! Beautiful!

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks 007

That's impressive! I hope to do a couple of auto's later this summer.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks gbauto & good luck with your summer auto grow

Wow red! Just wow! What a harvest you'll get! Congrats on getting that lec, I just got two more, you won't regret it!
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Lucky. I wouldn't mind having another one at all but really don't have the space for it.
      I considered that 630 real hard. Can you imagine what it'll do?

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Fried Eyeball Omelet!

nice job red hope my autos do that
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thanks Jarhead

Comment

LOL, sounds like you got to enjoy many of the Fun lessons every new grower gets to experience The Rewards look like they were worth it! Gorgeous plant there Red. Very impressive!!
        Last edited by StoneyTony; 05-01-2017, 01:02 PM.
        Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
        4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

I like big buds and I cannot lie. Lovley buds Red

Comment

Appreciate it guys!

Yes I'm learning those fun lessons that make a better grower out of you so I'm enjoying it. Anxious to get those behind me so I can grow like some of the pros on here.

My grow room is a work in progress. I divided off part of a laundry room but it's cramped & oddly shaped so it's hard to get good pics.
            The door into the room only opens part way cause it hits the frame of the grow box...which I never did enclose so it's really just a frame to hang lights on right now. Gonna swap that door to open to the outside eventually.

Here's some pics taken from as far back against the wall as I could get. lol Shows the basic set up.. Have 5 5gal buckets with autos & also some smaller autos & photos in coco, the 315 lec on one end & 2 300 watt leds side by side on the other end.
            Attached Files

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              I can't see the pics! Stupid iPhone!

• rwdyredhead
              rwdyredhead commented
              Editing a comment
              Does that happen a lot?
              I can't see anyone's avatars lately. It's just a blank square.
              I'm on an Android tho.

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              Quite a bit but sounds like the upcoming new app should resolve all this. Can't wait!

wow, Rwdy, good job!! those are some FAT buds you got there!
            "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

Thank you Bob! Yeah I got my 1st good dose of why everyone talks about how much work trimming is.

Now I get it. It's a problem I hope I continue to have tho.

Comment

She looks quite delectable, I need to grow one of those GSC autos sometime soon
                Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• rwdyredhead
                  rwdyredhead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's Awesome! But I like a Sativa high. Definitely a head buzz but with some body relaxation as well.

Makes my face start to tingle on the 1st toke & then my whole face gets kinda numb. Lots of giggles which works for me cause I live in a house full of pranksters.

But the plant is beautiful to grow as well & so easy. You see how many people are growing it in the contest on AFN?

You should try it. Will probably fall in love with it!

• StoneyTony
                  StoneyTony commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good to know - Thanks! I'm a big sativa fan as well. I guess GSC is going on my wishlist

007 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sold me on it too, definitely going on the next seed order

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X