Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody please tell me what this is (14 days from seed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anybody please tell me what this is (14 days from seed)

do you have holes in those solo cups? if not poke a couple in the bottom for run off . what is your grow medium if its coco then you have to add some weak nutes, also how close are your lights leds can burn plants like this if they are to close . if you tell us the info we can help more welcome to the forum
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• bnzovision
      bnzovision commented
      Editing a comment
      i have run off holes in the bottom and im using fox farm soil the lights are 32"

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_17724.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.68 MB ID:	84323Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0224.JPG Views:	1 Size:	8.25 MB ID:	84316and like i said the lights are now 34" away it was 24"
    Last edited by bnzovision; 04-25-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Thay look a little over watered to me let them dry out? Whats your ph? Should be 6.5 in soil and have u added any nutes yeat? Thies questions must be answered to make a informed response.

Comment

my Ph is 6.5 and and i only water every other 3 days (when soil is light and dry to the touch) and yes i added in very light nutes but a very small amount

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          grab youself a $10 water meter/probe there still could be water in root zone .how much water do you give them

i kinda cleaned it up this is what they look like now oh yeah a my temp is 75 - 82 degrees and humidity 32 -50
        Last edited by bnzovision; 04-25-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Overall it looks healthy and the new growth is coming in.
          Once you transplant into larger containers you should be fine.
          What does the manufacturer recommend for LED distance, at this stage in the plant?
          It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

24" but i moved to 34" since 24 seemed to be to much at a point

VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.

- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.

- With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed quite cooling fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights.

Specifications:
            - Replaces a 600 watt HPS/MH
            - Use for all stages of plant growth
            - Max Coverage at 24" Height 4x4ft
            - Core Coverage at 24" Height 3x3ft
            - Avg. Power Draw: 276watt
            - (120pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Chips
            - LEDs Angle: 90°
            - Input Voltage: AC100-240V
            - Frequency: 50-60Hz
            - Lifespan: 100,000 hours

Package includes:
            · 1 x Reflector 600W
            · 1 x Hanging Kits
            · 1 x 6ft Power Cord(US Standard 110V grounded 3 prong plug)

Attention please:
            - Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is working.
            - Indoor use only, not water-proof.
            - No extra ballast is needed.
            - Can be controlled by Timer.

Comment

• Weed Pharma
              Weed Pharma commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm very familiar with the light- The only reason I didn't get it was the manufacturer couldn't tell me the btu's generated, which is important in my flower tent.
              I recommended the Vipraspectra PAR 1200 for a friend, ordered today!

and my grow tent

48"x48"x80"
            • Light proof: Our VIVOSUN grow tent blocks all light from escaping. On the interior, a 95%-reflective mylar lining gives an efficiency boost to lighting setups of any power configuration.
            • Extra-thick canvas: One touch will convince you of our canvas's top quality: the 600D material is tear proof and double stitched for perfect light blocking. Durability: Our grow tent stands solidly, supported by strong metal poles. The frame is specially finished to ensure smooth installation and safe handling.
            • Attention to detail: Little is more annoying than a low-quality zipper, so we've gone to great lengths to ensure our heavy-duty metal zipper is the best on the market.
            • Easy access: Don't throw out your back checking on your plants! Our easy-access door unzips smoothly, and our observation window makes it easy and comfortable to take a peek inside.
            • Fast installation: VIVOSUN grow tents are easy to install even if you've never done something like this before. No tools needed. Two-year warranty: Our warranty is ironclad and truly hassle free.

Comment

this is the list of things i have

General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, 1 Quart (Pack of 3)

Botanicare HYDROGUARD Bacillus Root Inoculant, 1-Quart

Botanicare Silica Blast 32 Ounce, Quart

Botanicare CAL-MAG Plus Plant Supplement 2-0-0 Formula, 1 Quart

General Hydroponics GH1514 General Hydroponics Ph Control Kit

FoxFarm FX14053 12-Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil

Comment

And am i ready to transplant?

Comment

• Weed Pharma
                  Weed Pharma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are a few things you can look at:
                  Is it drying out in a few days?
                  Have the plant leaves reached the sides of the pot?
                  Are there roots coming out the drain holes?

Anyone of those is reason for me to transplant, simply based on the plants development.
                  I would say, yes (assuming you didn't transplant within the last 5 days, into the cups from something else).

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	311.1 KB
ID:	86651

Comment

Day 20 thank you for your input

Comment

I think they look healthy, I bet they burst with happiness in some bigger containers.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X