Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legal # of Plants, What constitutes as a plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herbal Warrior View Post

I don't Wana freak anyone out by saying , but my Brother in Law is O.P.P.
    and some of the shit that comes outa his mouth while stting around my dads supper table of how cops go about doing things is fucking discusting.....
    They act first, There way of thinking is that everyone is guilty until you prove your self innocent.

I'm gona go puke now
    I agree totaly with that. OPP. should rename them OSS. Largest organized criminal gang in canada besides the RCMP[/QUOTE]

LOL.. Yep, right on my friend

Comment

when i was 18 i got busted for roots in the ground. manufacture charge it was...for roots!!!! i was tipped off they were coming and ripped all them out. now it is legal here and all is well.
      here a plant is not considered unless it has roots and if it is laying on the floor stepped on it's not a plant it's floor scrap.

Comment

I watched a show on how( I think in Mich) the law enforcement people were going into legal grows on technicality's and confiscating all the growers personal property. ie computers,phones ect. things they can sell easily at auction.seems it costs you more to fight this than its worth to replace the items scared the hell out of me .I dont trust any law enforcement people and I have lots of friends who are cops,none of who knows anything about my growing . I dont give anyone a reason to question my activities, Stealth is the only way for me
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          The one cool thing about people not knowing is you get an honest opinion on the quality! There's something so satisfying about getting glowing reviews when they don't know you grew it

007 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm of the extremely vigilant variety about keeping my mouth shut. I tell no one. No one. I love my life and don't plan on going to prison. I grow for me and that's it. Even if it was legal everywhere I wouldn't say anything; it'd just be an excuse for some fucking pig to show up and hassle me.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          NebulaHaze I see your point. It just might be the fact that my friends are smoking my bud for free that makes them give such glowing reviews...
          Oh well, I still love em...

I agree. This is the only place that I talk about it. Everyone I know is completely oblivious to the fact that the basement is an oasis. I don't tell anyone that I'm growing. Isn't that the first rule of fight Club???? Legal or not. License no license, doesn't matter. This is the only place to be bragging complaining or asking questions. Everywhere else is just asking for grief. I'm so happy that this forum is here.
        Growing Thunderstruck, 600w MH/HPS,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X