No announcement yet.

Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My leaves are growing in twisted and deformed. Right now I'm at work but I can take more when I get home

Comment

• Jeg
      Jeg commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks

Comment

• Jeg
      Jeg commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see any major issues with your plant based on that one picture. It looks healthy enough to me.

Comment

Comment

• Jeg
        Jeg commented
        Editing a comment
        If you want my advice I'd say it's fine. I don't see anything major wrong with it. As long as your ph is good in and out, enough light for budding to flourish, and temp/humidity are good I'd say you will be fine.

NebulaHaze Jeg Inuart88 9fingerleafs Minoo96

Comment

• Jeg
        Jeg commented
        Editing a comment
        Feels weird being grouped with you experts!? Dude take my advice with a grain of salt. If one of these experienced growers tells you different, listen to them not me.

Jeg thanks I just don't understand why my leaves are coming in deformed. Even the new growth up the main stock leaves are coming in deformed

Comment

• Jeg
        Jeg commented
        Editing a comment
        And like they just said total darkness during 12/12

the only thing that comes to mind is maybe its getting light during the night and going back to vegetation maybe, if not maybe some ugly leaves but i dont understand what the issue is

Comment

Is this normal? Could it be a deficiency? I tried researching.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          round leaves are common when re veggin or monstercropping, probably the hours of light and darkness changed

• Minoo96
          Minoo96 commented
          Editing a comment
          After looking through the "diagnose section" of GWE, I would tend to think (I'm no experienced grower, take what I say with a grain of salt of course, double check etc) that maybe you are giving too much nitrogen to your plant, hence the clawing of some leafs. It may also be a pH problem or a temperature problem or over watering, could also be windburn. Now as for new growth that are coming in twisted, I've no experience. Maybe, like others said, it is re-vegging. My new plants with tiny leafs have also twisted growth, probably a RH (humidity) issue. For some only, not for all... They all grow in the same space, but react differently to the same conditions.

Just checking this back out. How long have you been in flower looks like it went back to vegetation. Mine grow funky when I take my cutting from flower they grow weird for a few weeks also I will grab a picture but I'm almost positive it's gone back to veg you must have some good light leak

Comment

That's my sugar black rose

Comment

And I'm not experienced this is my first grow just got a lot of knowledge in my Brain

Comment

I've been in veg for one week and a day today Inuart88

Comment

• Inuart88
                Inuart88 commented
                Editing a comment
                You did mean flower right??!!!

I believe you caused it to re-vegg which is causing the weird middle growth.. Are sure your tent is light sealed up during the dark period? because it needs to be light leak can cause plants to do alot of unwanted things .. also give me a top shot of the leaves a non blurry one if you can.. is the plant stretching? as in growing upwards fast the first 3 weeks it should blow the hell up! sometimes an inch a day!

Comment

It also looks like it is showing preflower... you may be fine and just over worrying honestly i didn't see the pre flower before its defiantly flowering!

Comment

I agree with the others. It looks like it was flowering, then started getting light during its 12 hour dark period. Could there be a small leak letting light in the grow space? Even an indicator light on a piece of equipment near the plants can do it sometimes. The main clue it's re-vegging is that some of the leaves have rounded edges instead of serrated ones.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X