• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      in my opinion the plant is fine and healthy

It looks very healthy I get a lot purplish on my stems and I started adding calmag to every water including nutes and it has stopped it but I love in Maine and it is cold at night also. I think the lower growth maybe caused from u not bringing it high up in your pot I personally fill with soil till about an inch of the top. More space for roots more space for plants to grow. You also want to grow your plants to about half the size you want before u switch to flower through the stretch first three weeks it will double in height and you wanna start bending to keep canopy some what even. Did you top them I usually top at about 2 ft to get the bottom beaches to grow to the top then top them all again to make an even canopy with a bushy top. You plants a look super healthy personally I would veg for another 2-3 weeks if you didn't start withh the 600 give it sometime to use your light and grow! Just my opinions though hope it helps looking good how many plants you got

Comment

I completely agree, looks very healthy and happy when you can see the whole plant!

Comment

I have 6 in all 4 seedlings ab ab and two adults

Comment

So if I'm pruning I should only cut off fan leaves? Inuart88

Comment

Yea you should not cut branches unless you topping look up deference between fan leave and node branch. Buds don't form on fan leaves but the will form the whole way up a branch. 😉 Next time be careful

Comment

• GDTRFB95
              GDTRFB95 commented
              Editing a comment
              It will not stunt the plant at all unless its an unhealthy plant. If its not a branch you want bud off of it will not affect at all. I do it .... all the time

So when will my plant start smelling good 😂

Comment

Rub the stem and smell you fingers... lol but seriously they should start to give off a sent fairly soon... most of mine do fairly quickly 1-2 weeks into veg i would say

Comment

Weird maybe I can't smell it because I smoke in my room because it's about a month and a half old Inuart88

Comment

That might do it. I don't smoke at all and I can smell mine very good

Comment

That sucks but as long as they flower I'm good. I'm about to begin a Scrog just experimenting. Any pointers Inuart88 and do I have to keep doing that to make sure you get my notification? ?

Comment

No it pops up in my messages when anyone posts on this. but if you want to get my attention about something directly do it and i will know its for me but i usually check stuff daily couple times a day... I have thought about but who knows i probably won't do it but i will put in some netting to control the tops as the go bonkers in those first 3 weeks here is my current veg grow gotta cut clones in a week or 2.. this is 12 a little heavy i think

Comment

• Inuart88
                        Inuart88 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I did the transplant yesterday they are all droppy and sad but this morning they all perked up nicely

• 9fingerleafs
                        9fingerleafs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        not a square inch wasted, great SoG

I know im thinking about doing it all in that one BUT... thats alot of plants thats 12 in a 4x4 space =) i could probably do it though

Comment

What kind of lighting are you using? Inuart88

Comment

I have 2 600watt HPS/MH going for a third soon... can't beat em. i say but i could be wrong. I have a cheap electrical cost also.. so it costs me about 20-30 a light which is not much =)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X