No announcement yet.

Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey NebulaHaze Inuart88. So the power got knocked out in my grow space for a few hours. My plant began to droop. Will it hurt anything if not how long will it be before my plant perks back up?

Comment

It will perk back up when I cut / transplants they do the same thing the next day there leaves are touhig thre cieling so yeah they will be fine

Comment

Preciate ya my heart dropped for a sec.

Comment

Inuart88 9fingerleafs NebulaHaze what's up yall so like I'm having some more problems with my plant i induced flowering Wednesday by switching to 12/12 my plants leaves are extremely droopy and have signs of wind burn i corrected distance of fan Wednesday also last night my plant was fine but this afternoon they looked like this.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It looks like a over/under watering issue but could be a bigger problem. How do the leaves feel? Are they soft and moist and maleable? Or rough brittle and dry? If your environment is optimal the problem is on te roots. i see you watered close to the stem and the edges seem dry. Does this happen a lot?

I don't usually water the whole pot just around roots trying my best not to overwater. I do water the same every 2 to three days today I watered when I discovered how it looked. The leaves feel very much rough brittle and dry. What could this be? 9fingerleafs

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it means is droopy due to lack of water, they could be drinking more water than before, this usually means you need to transplant, instead of worrying too much about watering every day a bigger pot will hold enough moisture to last two or three days at a time, with some experience you'll be able to tell when to transplant before the plant has to ask for it, how much water they drink is an excellent way to tell. it looks very healthy to have a root issue impeding water intake so i would transplant, water very well with phed water right after transplant and keep a close eye on it, im sure shell recover just in case that one leave that looks all fucked up could be removed

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  also, your soil has proven to have good drainage so don't be afraid to water thoroughly, overwatering will only occur if you water too often

What's up yall I today makes a week since I've switched my plant to 12/12 at first I it suffered wind burn so I placed my fan further away from it. anyways my plant has also suffered from mites I got a bottle of garden safe houseplant and garden insect killer that is said to kill multiple pest including mites. The symptoms of mites stopped for a long time but lately I've been researching and the symptoms my plant is showing sounds like mites again but worse. Here are some pics of what I'm dealing with. though I don't see any small clusters of dots on leaves. Inuart88 NebulaHaze 9fingerleafs

Comment

• Jeg
                  Jeg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure what you are using but what I use as preventative maintenance recommends every 24 hr application. I hit known areas where they might get in like doorjams and windows. Hope you figure it out.

Comment

• Minoo96
                  Minoo96 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could you take a close up of a leaf? From far it almost look like some powdery mildew.

I have never dealt with mites do u have a veg area ? Or clones that are close that could possibly have them also. I would say retreat them if it is mites and also I would sterilize the whole room. Take everything out and bleach or hydrogen peroxide and mix 1/4 with water and spray that botch down and scrub it. Honestly if it's getting worse I would chop and burn. Sorry to be there bearer of bad news but if they get in you veg tent or clones . It would be catastrophic. I say cut your losses. Sorry and try to figure out how and why you got them and fix that problem.

Comment

If it's mildew humidity is to high fix that with a dehumidifier and also spray with hydrogen peroxide mix I'm really not sure what the ratio is for dollar spray but someone on here gave me that info

Comment

Are you talking about those bug spots? That looks like something else as spider mites only leave little specks where they bite your leaves with their tiny mouth parts, or webbing if they get real bad. Is it possible to give us a clear picture in natural light of the spots? Overall your plant looks good!

Comment

This morning

Comment

Comment

• Jeg
                          Jeg commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Can you cut the lights off then take a picture?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X