• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice, ribbitt!! Welcome to the forum!!

Originally posted by DingusKhan View Post
    My first grow is also in progress, ALMOST DONE! It's a photo that I started in December, and I popped an auto in February, which is still a few weeks out.

I love them both, equally. I enjoy the simplicity of autos, but I took up growing as a hobby for something to "do". The "hassle" of taking care of photos is fun to me. Making easy-peasy-weed is fun to me too.
    "easy-peasy-weed"?

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the best kind! I started an AK Auto seed early in February when I flipped Dairy Queen into flower because I thought it would pass my Dairy Queen on the right and finish first, and I couldn't bear the thought of waiting that long was KILLING me. I've been throwing left over nutrients, run off, milk ( I haven't peed in it yet, still working up the courage or just haven't gotten stoned enough yet).

I was training it to grow 2 nodes/4 main branches, and I broke one off, but who cares, it's EASY-PEASY-WEED!!!!!

AK Auto with an arm broke off still rocks!
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

It is day 37!!!!!! The end of week #5 and the beginning of week 6. Small 3-4 ounce harvest expected around day 70. THIS IS WHY I LIKE AUTOS!
      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 04-27-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Clearly autos like you, too!

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Beach_Town_Brit commented
        Editing a comment
        She's a monster, congrats. A big haircut coming soon?

• StoneyTony
        StoneyTony commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet!

Today, I moved my light to the top roof level in my tent light is now at 6 feet 4 inches above DWC pod surface . Flowering is well under way!. DWC is fast and furious!.
      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 04-28-2017, 05:11 AM.

Comment

I figure about 30 more days!!!! Plant is now consuming well over a gallon a day. I am afraid Green has created a monster!. Root ball now fills the bottom half of my 3 and a half gallon res. Roots are white and happy! no bugs funny smells or nuttin. (how could I be so lucky?) The new high volume air pump and air stones I added makes my res. look like a boiling pot of water!. First, I used a 600 watt 24/7 Solis Tek MH rated at 6,5oo K I chose this bulb for vegetation and tight spacing. Now my plant is so dense, it looks like the Amazon rain forest in my tent. Plant now 4 feet tall fills the bottom half of my tent from wall to wall, and now, the canopy is covered in flower sights. GREEN HAS DONE IT AGAIN! Vegetation has now completed. We are in week #6 and flowering has begun. Solis Tek HPS light is now on 24/7 This plant eats a lot! Fox Farm seems to be the plants favorite!. All newts. at 100% of suggested label dose, and so far NO BURN. CalMag at 5ML per gallon. I am using ONLY 0 PPM distilled water.
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 04-28-2017, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes sir...she is dialed in for sure...

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You are a BEAST (which means you da best)!!!
          Last edited by alltatup; 05-10-2017, 01:51 PM.

Its day 39 I saw my main stem on my plant today. At first, I thought I was at Greens grow then I woke up. THIS IS WHY I LIKE AUTOS!. This is only my 3d grow, so I have much to learn.
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 04-29-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

New research coming out suggest a link between living and dying! Volunteers are being sought for further study! News at 11!

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          We are all volunteers for that one...

This plant (1) now fills my tent. I am now on my 3d time and you know what they say about the third time don't ya. This Auto was germinated March 20th of this year. THIS IS WHY I LIKE AUTOS!!!. Light is on 24/7 and the light is now a its highest hang position in tent 6 feet 2 inches on the roof of my tent roof 6 feet 11 inches without light. This will be a fair harvest I bet.
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 05-04-2017, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          DingusKhan put that that joint down!!! He said March 20--not April 20!!!

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh shit. I'm not even home from work yet.

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          Our grows are at about the same stage. Mine are 42 days old today.

My plant is entering the 7th week

Comment

Day 71! I expect harvest in about 10 days. This is why I like Autos

Comment

• CCisme
            CCisme commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice!

• OzBud
            OzBud commented
            Editing a comment
            only a few days ago you said your plant was entering the 7th week... so that would be day 49 at the start of week 7. I'm confused.

• StoneyTony
            StoneyTony commented
            Editing a comment
            Sweet. I can't wait for my seeds to arrive.

It is only nice because Green told me how to grow my Auto Flower

Comment

• Insight
            Insight commented
            Editing a comment
            Day 71...that's great..I'm jealous.

I'm at day 71 with photoperiods and looking at another 50 days....my first grow...but I think it will be autos there after..

This is like watching the Grass the grow....hey, wait a minute....

Plant was germinated from seed on March 20th 2017 at 2:07 AM Mountain time. It is now May 9th
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 05-09-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• OzBud
            OzBud commented
            Editing a comment
            That would make it 51, not 71.
            Typo?

Mine germinated 25th & 26th of March

My current auto grow. 46 days from seed today.

Bit wild in there, two plants would have been better than 3 (I don't bother with plant training)
          Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
          600W HPS
          Coco
          GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
          Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• OzBud
            OzBud commented
            Editing a comment
            they're all the same strain but all have grown differently and will be ready at different times I think. The one on the left, girl #1 will probably be the first to finish.
            Breeder said 45-55 days (yeah right) so being at day 46 I imagine I've still got 20-25 days left.

• StoneyTony
            StoneyTony commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn! Looking good man.

My first seedling showed it's lovely face this morning. So, to say that I have entry level experience would be an understatement.

After much consideration, I have decided to grow exclusively Auto's.

There are several reasons for this.

1. I have limited grow space. A closet that is 2 ft by 4 ft.
          2. Even though I have a killer full sun outdoor spot, it is highly visible to my neighbours and street traffic
          3. I would like to have a continuous grow going. The ability to use the same light cycle for both veg and flowering allows me to have plants in various stages of growth in the same space.
          4. The weather here sucks. It snowed yesterday. We have too short a growing season.

Of course there are serious downsides to this as well.

The constant purchasing of seeds. Mind you, if I ever get to the point where I have enough in jars to sacrifice a few plants, (a man can dream ) I could always try my hand at making my own feminized seeds

If I lived in a more conducive climate and had the privacy, I would most likely grow outdoors

cheers,
          Gears
          Do something nice for a stranger today!

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
            Beach_Town_Brit commented
            Editing a comment
            Perpetual auto is the way to go in a small tent

I actually find I can't buy seeds often enough, always new strains I wanna try, the temptation is to never grow the same strain twice ... but who buys single seeds ... pretty nice dilemma as far as dilemmas go.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X