Help me figure this out farmers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me figure this out farmers!

Hey guys need urgent help with my plants!

Currently growing in coco and perlite
    The plants are being grown outside as they are flowering
    The temp is quite warm these days approx highs of 34°C and high humidity
    They are being watered daily with 15:7:28(2.5gms) + 0:17:0(0.5gms) + a tablespoon of mollases
    I water them with a pH of 4.8 approx which gives me a runoff of around 5.8 give or take

Im encountering leaf yellowing on a daily basis and its impacting the growth big time

I have double checked everything and cannot seem to get to the bottom of the problem. Your help will be greatly appreciated

Currently growing White widow x3 and Ak47x1.

The widows have a month to completion so I would love to sort these issues out asap!

THANKS A LOTT!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zack; 04-09-2017, 05:45 AM.

Hey Zack, Here's what Nebula has to say about coco growing on this page: http://www.growweedeasy.com/coco-coir

"After adding nutrients (or even if you're giving just plain water), always pH your water to 5.5-6.5 before giving it to your plants. This is important!"

Sounds like your pH is low...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Nitro looks a bit high for flowering dude😀..........also it's ok to let the ph bounce about within the set range😀
      Last edited by Vapo69; 04-09-2017, 06:58 AM.
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

PH issues can cause a lot of problems with symptoms that look like other deficiencies. Your PH is too low. With soil grows it should be between 6 and 7.
        DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
        315 LEC
        6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
        6" Carbon filter
        3- 6" fans
        humidifier
        temp and humidity gauge
        5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
        FF trio nutrients

Comment

I am not sure the amounts you are feeding them it is confusing to me....it appears to be not enough...your ph is way low going in...it needs to be 6 with coco..no exceptions...ever....

Your plant leaf tips are burnt....nute burn caused that earlier... now the leaves are turning yellow....appears they want more food...flush with proper ph... then hit them with nutrients...more than usual....your big ass pots will always slow time frame down when talking about feeding or watering...there is no air flow through pot into medium...takes longer to dry out....make problem lasts longer

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
            I am not sure the amounts you are feeding them it is confusing to me....it appears to be not enough...your ph is way low going in...it needs to be 6 with coco..no exceptions...ever....

Your plant leaf tips are burnt....nute burn caused that earlier... now the leaves are turning yellow....appears they want more food...flush with proper ph... then hit them with nutrients...more than usual....your big ass pots will always slow time frame down when talking about feeding or watering...there is no air flow through pot into medium...takes longer to dry out....make problem lasts longer
            Basically i use 2.5gms of the fertlizer in my watering solution along with a tablespoon of mollases every day.

I watered them with 5.5pH'd solution today.

I think the burnt tips are due to the severe heat. Theres a heatwave warning out haha. Its going to hit 44°C today.

Im definitely going to water them with a higher pH for a while and check.

Thanks a lot..will update you on how it goes...cheers

Comment

6 ph... Good luck..

Comment

watering every day in dirt does not give plants time to dry out a little.. pot likes to be drenched then dry out I give my girls 1 gal every 3 days I check with a moisture meter a little less than half scale is when I water them. they are in bloom its normal ( unless I'm doing something wrong) for the fan leaves to yellow and die cut them off. I just trimmed my plants 2nd week of bloom, I cut off fan leaves to give more light to canopy also to let the plant dedicate the energy it would of needed to keep fan leaf healthy , to its buds. I only cut the big ones not all of them.
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X