Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of the autoflower strains people are growing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are some of the autoflower strains people are growing?

I'm gunna start another autoflower grow and I was wondering some of the autoflowers people have grown and are currently growing I need some ideas on strains

Purple ryder, lemon skunk, Jack Herer and bubblelicious- at the moment with Auto Mazar waiting the wings.
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Who is the breeder of ur auto bubblious?

• Weed Pharma
      Weed Pharma commented
      Editing a comment
      Nirvana

currently growing northern lights from CKS, but I'm thinking about checking out their auto white widow as well 🤔

Comment

• MommaBear
      MommaBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Doing northern lights as well as white widow and candy cane all from cks. First grow, they just started popping up to say hello

• tyler_ hobbyist
      Editing a comment
      Hey mommabear u will love the candy cane I'm curently growing that, mine were supose to be autos it says it on the pack but they ended up being photos from cks but other than that there amazing plants very fast growth and there's 2 different phenotypes in this seed one is short and bushy and the other is tall I ended up with both for some reason lol in normal growing conditions the purple really comes out over the green makeing the stems look like a candy cane ill post some pics of the two. The tall one I nute burnt reall bad and had to defol a lot of dead leaves that's why she's so bare

Currently growing Auto Afghan Kush Ryder by World of Seeds. Next I will be growing THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds.
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Growing 2 thc bomb for autos

Comment

That's awesome people

Comment

im on day 2 of auto critical ogre..by the joint doctor....seedsman..

Comment

I just had 2 Cronic autos show their little green wings!
            Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Off topic but I told momma bear I would post pics pf my candy canes because she's about to try em. Those are both candy cane at the same age on the same growing enviroment. The tall one almost died that's why she's so skinny I had to defol her. These were supose to be autos but weeks ago I realized they were photos even tho the package says autoflowers from cks lol and for the purple stems that's not a definicys, every stem is purple like that on the little one lol also starting at the top of the big one as well it must just be a gene as she matures idk lol

Comment

• MommaBear
                MommaBear commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome!!!! Hopefully mine will look the same in awhile!!! Hopefully mine are autos, guess we'll find out thx for the pics!!!

Just harvested my Critical Mass. Gooood flavor, aroma, smoothness, and good high. I caused a problem that affected my yield. Stupid me I bought some perlite from the store and didn't see that it had some nitrogen in the perlite. It caused a nitrogen toxicity. I still am waiting to harvest my OG Kush. Another week or so til harvest. She received the same nutes, perlite, etc as my Critical Mass so the CM is a bit touchier than the Kush.

Got them both from True North Seedbank. The starin comes from Canuck.
              It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
              Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
              Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
                Editing a comment
                Oh shit I didn't even know they do that shit (add nitrogen to perlite) thank u I gotta check that out as I do close to 50/50 soil perlite lol thank u for the heads up lol how was ur yield over all tho compaired to the time?

• Bikerstonrr
                Bikerstonrr commented
                Editing a comment
                I got about 40 grams in 70 days. For me even that was good yield. I know it would have been better if it had been a photo so I could fix the plant before flower but with auto's they flower when they want lol.

• tyler_ hobbyist
                Editing a comment
                That's not bad at all for an auto yes it could be better but still that's a desent yield thank u biker

I'm growing an AK Auto from Canuck, a freebie from North Star seeds. It's doing well under t5 with supplemental CFLs.

Tyler: what tipped you off that it was a photo: that it didn't start flowering on its own, or is there something else?
              Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

It's the growing pattern photos and autos grow totaly different. Node spaceing leaf formation hight width how fast the sex shows the growth spirts and then also the preflowering formation. From week 3ish I thought she was a photo but the container the seeds came in said autoflower so I saidOK...... must be but as time went on all those above things happened differently than autos and looked so much like photos but I still told myself the container said autoflowers so I beleaved them till about 2 weeks ago when she still hasn't really shown evough signs of pre flower and by now I gurentee and auto would of began to preflower even a super long strain would of by now so I'm convinced she's a photo because she shows every sign that she is even the node to fan leaf spaceing is a photos pattern as well as everything above.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm extreamly curoious about the lsd25 I almost bought some lol keep me updated on how she is please

Comment

• Sean Winchester
                        Sean Winchester commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I will be grown those ones on the next round I have to many going now lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X