No announcement yet.

Welcome Miss.P.Ayahuasca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calyx city over there...very defined buddery...so beautiful man... got my lungs twitching just looking at them

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks mate.......I know what you mean dude.....she is a stunner lol......highly recommend this strain from an ease of grow point of view.....smoke report to follow

Miss P. Ayahuasca Final update:..............firstly let me thank all of you who have been along with me, you are fine people...........ok so chop day has arrived and the deed is done.....this strain has been no hassle for me, she took her training and transplanting well and has provided me well, I would recommend her to anyone......here is a pic
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice man, enjoy!

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sonny dude

Very nice man,great job..keep it up...what's next

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gonna do a couple white widow autos I think dude, supercropping experiment time lol
      Last edited by Vapo69; 06-10-2017, 02:53 AM.

Nice finish Vapo!
    I really like White widow ( photos)...very dense. You'll have fun with her
    How do you like your snips- the orange ones??? I love mine...forgot the name.
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks tika........Well......for defol it's the green snips all the way, they just manouvre better.....but for trimming.....Orange snips, no question.....I remembered reading about yours...Thanks for the tip😁

Oh forgot...right. What I really like is that I can have them on my hand and still hold the branches and maneuver. Love friskars but have to put them down.

Comment

Well here you go gwe......this is 52g of big fat THANK YOU..........without you all and this site none of this would have been possible

p.s.......I have since put this into two jars.

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet..congrats

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks mate, nearly 2oz and she only had half her life under my new light.....I'm very happy😁

So wonderful! Burp away . What is next hmmmmmmm?

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks tika.........second WW baby broke surface yesterday ooooooh

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Love White widow!!!! Great girl she is

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm really excited to see how she does under the CMH light😁

great grow mate. It was a pleasure to follow.
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks oz

Originally posted by Vapo69 View Post
      Hola gwe, this is miss purple ayahuasca, I will be feeding her a one part nutrient and using a top dressing fass charge, a TBC booster and a ripener(?) for the last two weeks, I'm gonna try for regular updates but no promises, your welcome to come along, thanks
      OMG!!!! I was so bad..... I failed to germinate ALL 5 of the seeds from Barneys. I grow ok, but can't clone or germinate worth shit!!!!!

Comment

• growdc
        growdc commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww…. Thanks @Vapo69!!! Yes, that was a bud from my very first grow done in DWC. She was the only one that survived amongst the A. Purple and other seeds. She was actually a freebie for that order I made with Herbies, "Pakistani Valley", and the ONLY one that survived!!

I'll tell you a funny story, but I will try my best to keep it short as not to hijack your journal.

I'm in my 40's. The last time I ever done weed was when I was in college and never liked it. It hurt my throat real bad and always made me super paranoid. Fast forward to now, my doctor suggested medical marijuana when it became legal in DC a few years ago. After applying for my MMJ card, I went to the dispensary, got some stuff and it does help!! So I am guessing I got crap ass weed back in the day. But every trip there would cost me $200 - $300 lasting me about a month!!

Then while walking my dog one day, randomly started talking to someone and one thing led to another and he said "Why don't you grow your own? It is legal to grow not more than 6 plants here in DC."

So, I went over to see his grow. At this point, I've NEVER seen a cannabis plant in my life before. So, I ordered some seeds from Herbies and started DWC. Had abso-freakin-lutely NO IDEA what I was doing. I just did the Advanced Nutrient line cuz that's what the hydro store people said and followed the nutrient schedule like bible. I've never grown anything successfully before, I'm one of those you call that has a "brown thumb". Cactus die!!

But when the plant was growing, it looked absolutely NOTHING like the plants I saw in that guy's house. I wish I had taken pictures, but they were all like 5 ft tall, nodes 1/2 a foot apart. Grow tent so damn dirty and gross. He yields about 18 grams per plant. Larfy popcorn buds, etc.

Then I was like, something is wrong here. Either I'm too good, or just growing the wrong plant!! Mind you, I was doing full strength of exactly what AN said to do….. I was also getting what I know now as nutrient burn.

Anyways….. I now understand that HE was the sucky grower and I was the anal meticulous grower. LOL. Well, now I'm on my 2nd grow. Cindy 99, again from seed, the only one that survived out of the 5 pack Cindy 99 I got from femaleseeds.nu. Not doing DWC, but coco & perlite. DWC was too much work and too much water involved for me in my small apartment with a bad back.

Now just trying to learn as much from you guys and not the guy down the street. Sorry for the ramble…..

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ramble away dude...........t'was an excellent yarn lol😁😁

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        I germinate from seed too. I like seeing them come to life and being able to select strains from so many different strains its mind boggling!
        We also can't get clones where I'm at so I'd have to "make" my own and don't have the space for that, or the time to care for them. I use the same procedure as Vapo69 then plant in my medium with the root tip pointing down and the "seed" about 1/4 inch below the surface. My medium is 25% coco (washed very well), 25% perlite, 25% grow stones (also washed well), 25% worm castings. Put 2" of grow stones in the bottoms of the pots.This mixture has very good water retention and aeration. About 60% water retention and 40% air. Supper easy to flush, if you want to run nutrients at 1/2 to full strength you can because as soon as you notice a tiny bit of nutrient burn, salt buildup, anything that could lead to problems you can flush them on the spot easily. Downside is you need to water more often than when growing in just coco and perlite. The worm castings seem to kinda balance things out and provide at least a little nutrients after a good flush and before the next watering with nutrients.

Hey growdc , what medium do you use? This time I just put the seed in water for 24hrs, then into the coco, then in the tent with the top of a small humidity dome put straight on top of the coco, seemed to work great dude

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I know what you mean dude, I have ADHD and I am murder when it comes to having patience.......I'm only really one grow ahead of you dude.......this being my first, what I would call successful harvest, I would say start your journal dude, put in as much info and pics as you can, the folks here are amazing and together the collective amount of knowledge and experience is immense, maybe we can spot where you are going wrong dude......we're all here to help each other and I will be the first subbed in on your grow😁......try....fail....succeed....it's all a huge learning curve we ride together😁

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes...what Vapo said

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Vapo69_ Glad to see your Ayahuasca Purple turned out well for you! Just wait until its been curing for a month or so_ its been about 6 weeks in cure for me and the smoke is so smooth and kicks your butt good. I still have 3 seeds left and am going to look forward to when I try them again. Cheers and congratulations on an awesome grow!

Cool, cool, I will when I figure out when the right time to start a seedling to coordinate with my current grow.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X