Welcome Miss.P.Ayahuasca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Miss.P.Ayahuasca

Hola gwe, this is miss purple ayahuasca, I will be feeding her a one part nutrient and using a top dressing fass charge, a TBC booster and a ripener(?) for the last two weeks, I'm gonna try for regular updates but no promises, your welcome to come along, thanks
    Last edited by Vapo69; 04-01-2017, 11:52 AM.
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Front row....

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to have you here dude

Looks great so far!

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Nebula

Hello gwe, this is my little lady ten days later, she is under 255w(actual) cfl in the back of my tent, she is strong and has phat fans already, planning to top her soon, just going to give her a bit more time to root down and strengthen up, when the fifth node is out strong I will cut her back to the third, thanks to all who read/comment/advise, you're lovely people

Comment

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      You're gonna like the cmh!

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont you just love this stage? They are very very nice looking girls Keep it up!

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do Tika, I topped her a couple days ago and she has responded well 😂

Looking great...very healthy looking!!

Save room for may first!!!

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks greenie 😀

Yeah Vape, 3 of us representing gwe
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha GWE crew😀, wouldn't be fair to the others😀😀

Haha Thanks guys but I won't be in that, I'm doin this just for the love of lady Jane, also I have terrible luck when competing but thanks anyway guys

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      But I will be cheering you guys on all the way believe me

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats on your Trophy Picture in today's newsletter Vapo69. A fine example . Very Clear info in that image. Good job of defining a problem!

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Tika, I will definitely choose more carefully in the future lol😀😀

Wow looking great
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude

I'm paying attention, I gotta learn how to do this!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too dude lol

Hello all😂.......so I topped her a couple of days ago and took just a couple of leaves and she has responded well, the interesting thing about her is that she is doing the same as the last two girls, all her underneath growth tips are growing on their own, by this I mean that left alone she will grow like a candelarbra, so I topped two of these with interesting results, thanks to all who read/comment/advise I'm sure I've told you before but you're lovely people.

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks tat 😂

• ZigZag
      ZigZag commented
      Editing a comment
      Vapo69_ you are in for a treat! I've got three of the Ayahuasca Purple going right now, two are going down in about three days. The other in a week or so. These plants are freaking awesome_ I think maybe some of the most unique I've even grown_ Trichomes are covering everything, from the tops of the colas all the way down to the smaller buds at the bottom_ leaves, buds, everything is frosty_ never seen anything like it before. The colors are cool too_ the leaves are turning purple and the buds are very dense and chunky. I'm gonna go look at em right now!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      ZigZag Do you have pics of yours up on the forum????

Beautiful progress. Isn't it exciting watching the even daily changes!
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Tika, yeah I absolutely love it, I'm in the tent about 100 times a day, it's hard to keep my hands off them, but too much messing they dont like, it's certainly teaching me patience lol

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree!! Once they start takin off, I'm not in my grow room 100 times, maybe only 30 per day to see how much they've grown.

Vapo69_ I was going to post some pics for you but something went wrong_so gonna try again. This is what you're gonna be looking at in the not too distant future_ and these pics are from more than a week ago_ they are looking more chunky and more frosty today. I'll post some more pics just before I harvest them. I never heard of this strain before so I decided to try it. Glad I did!
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• ZigZag
      ZigZag commented
      Editing a comment
      These girls go fast_ 53 days from 12/12. 12/12 growth spurt in intense. 2x height gain. Posted some more pics below of her yesterday_ coming down later today. 2 more in about 2 and 5 days. Its gonna take a lot of willpower while I wait impatiently for them to dry!

• KG1610
      KG1610 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow - That's Amazing.

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what IM talking about!!! very nice!

They smell awesome too! You're face will be one big grin! :~)
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

They're suppose to kick ass too_ will send a report on that as well!

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude a smoke report is a must 😀😀😀😀

Vapo69_ That will need to wait a week! But just to keep you up on the progress here are a few more pics. Gonna take her down later today or tomorrow_15% amber trichomes so she's where I want her.
      These are from yesterday. The other two are about 2 & 5 days behind this girl. I think there's drool running out the corner of my mouth! All three of them started out low and wide. About the third week they were wider than tall but then the 5th week they took off like crazy and they aren't kidding about the 50-60 day flowering time_ this is the 53rd day from start of 12/12. So thats pretty close! Cheers. Here's a few more pics_

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        FREAKIN FANTASTIC!!! Absolutely gorgeous. I got drool all over my chin!!!!!

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Incredible colors on those!!! Do you have any pictures of the whole plant? I agree, they look like they're at the perfect time to harvest!

• KG1610
        KG1610 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow man! I didn't know plants could look like that. It looks alive!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X