Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which marijuana seed banks do you trust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there's anyone UK based, I've used Attitude Seedbank the past few years and been really impressed with their service, prices and freebies - i did used to use an old one called Sea of Seeds, though i think they shut down sadly.

I love shopping the combo promotions on sites and my best ever combo deal on Attitude, i got 27 top brand fem seeds for £45 - i was well chuffed! Nowadays the best i usually get is about 20 top fem ones for £60, though still great.

If anyone in UK knows of any others that do sweet freebies then please let me know!

Comment

USA - I use ILGM and Seedsman.

Comment

Seedsman seems to have take a huge step backwards. Making payment much more difficult and have also made many strains not available to some locations.

Comment

I ordered some seeds from Seedsman over the holidays,Christmas and New Year, and got them in 2 weeks, I really didn't think they would be here that quickly. I understand they are having some troubles lately but I thought I would give them a positive shout out.

I also recently received some swag and some free seeds I won in a drawing from The Vault and they came in 9 business days. That was free stuff! Their prices and selection of auto flowers are comparable to others so I think I will give them a try next time I get seeds.
          2X4X6 Quictent
          1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
          600w LED (80)
          1000w LED (180)
          2 X Viparspectra P-1000
          2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
          6" battery/usb fans
          Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
          GH trio with Calimagic
          Lung room humidifier
          3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
          ArmorSi, kelp when needed
          Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
          Northern Lights auto
          (Seedsman)
          auto 00 Kush
          (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
          2x Northern lights auto
          1 auto 00 Kush
          1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
          Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

I discovered newguy420seeds and coastal mary seeds both turned out great ,There was a mix up at coastal mary and I sent a text, on the same day I got a response I replied to it and got the response right back when I ask have you ever seen customer service respond like that
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              On your recommendation I used a credit card at Coastal Mary Seeds and got them in six days. A friend used a check at New420guy and got them in less then two weeks. Both great turnaround times.

Only ordered once from Growers Choice. Would NOT recommend. Only a 35% germination rate. Was not happy with them.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X