Wht brand carbon scrubber and fan?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wht brand carbon scrubber and fan?????

Ok so a 4 inch fan and carbon filter would only give me 190 cfm when the min for my room is 193 cfm and I heard they r noises I went and sold my old Xbox one now I have 170 USDA and I want a 6 inch fan with 350 to 440 cfm can u suggest a quality brand and quiet fan because my grow room will be moved to the room I sleep in by next month plz and thank u this part is costing me almost as much as my light but it it does the job Im happy to pay for it and if need be I'll go pawn one of my guns if 170 want cut it plz and thank I for the info this is the next step in upgradeing my getto grow 😂😂😂😂😂

Also did I mention I normally have 10 pretty good size plants going at once and Texas really frowns upon it so I want to make sure I have that extra overkill for smell

Comment

Oh a nebula said I need an exhaust fan for this so can inline fans also be exhaust? Sry this new to me since I moved can't offerd to do it around so a kit with everything I needed would be ideal

Comment

If you go to the blog on the main page about ventilation theres links to good ones on there. Thats what I went with and works great think it was 165 for the 2 separate items on Amazon
        Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
        4'x4'x7' grow tent
        General Organics Go Box
        ProMix HP
        1>3>7 gal smartpots
        Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          it doesn't already come with the carbon in it?

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          Idk it dosent show the black carbon but this is my first carbon kit purchase

• GDTRFB95
          GDTRFB95 commented
          Editing a comment
          The filter should always have charcoal in it. The one i recomended has everything except fn speed controler (important 16$ and ducting and clamps

i have this one

and couldn't be happier with it. it's relatively quiet for what it pushes. my big box fan on high is much louder to give you a reference.
        "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank u but I think tht one is a lil outa my price range

There's a powermaxx 6 inch fan and filter combo on Amazon for 135 and free shipping, sounds like a deal

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          It sure does thank u

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          So the kits come with the black charcoal and the outer filter most the time???

007 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah but you can always pick up a pre filter later, just snag some material at your local home depot type store. I didn't see that this one came with an outer filter.

I have the powermaxx 440 cfm combo it's good quality for the price i paid, $138 for filter fan and speed controller no longer on ebay but amazon has it from the same seller.

I will warn you it's loud at full speed but im in a garage so it doesn't matter. Peace!
        Perpetual setup!

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank u I need one on the quitside dose lower the fan speed help noise level?

• PuravidaC
          PuravidaC commented
          Editing a comment
          Lowering fan speed will diffently reduce noise level. I attached insulated flexable duct to intake and exhaust to reduce noise of air blowing through.

Lowering fan speed does make a difference. Some fans don't like it though or weren't designed to be multi speed and can make strange noises or stall when they're turned on at a lower speed. Try to turn them on at max speed then turn the speed down once they're going. and if you have a power outage make sure your fan comes back on when the power does if the speed was reduced or your plants will cook
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Thank u all I will be buying and installing in a week or 2

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X