Another simple question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another simple question

I'm normally a pipe kinda guy, but every time I smoke a joint I feel like I get higher. I have to think it must be just in my mind. What say ya'll s?

I'm a bong guy, I don't like joints because it doesn't get the job done for me.
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

I've possibly smoked out of every apparatus you can imagine.

(Insert the montage of Bubba from Forest Gump talking about shrimp and replace shrimp with everything weed smoking related, and that's me) "ive smoked small joints, big joints, twig joints, joints with two points, I've smoked bloints, blunts, junts, water pipes, water bongs, gravity bongs, anti gravity bongs, bongs that sing songs" etc etc

Point being it's all about preference and some peoples preferences change frequently and others stay the same like a staple to their life almost like a ritual that can't be broken.

Me, I'm just blessed to be smoking, and am happy to smoke out of anything.

Comment

You build up tolerance to whatever you use to smoke. If you smoke tons of joints a few bongs will hit you hard and vice versa

Comment

• Joker
          Joker commented
          Editing a comment
          Humm, makes sense

I prefer a pipe myself much less waisted,but on the go it's much easer to smoke a fattie! As for witch gets me more buzzed the bone wins.lol

Comment

Definitely the bong! It's such an intense high compared to the pipes and joints. I've only got a 10 inch (haha!) but it does the job very well, it's very consistent. I will say though vaping with a Volcano produces a fantastic high as well, and the highest I have ever got was off a 12" blunt, so I'm open to trying whatever.

Comment

I usually use a bowl but nothing taste better than the first toke of a joint! Plus I am old school and love passing a joint around... 😆
            DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
            315 LEC
            6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
            6" Carbon filter
            3- 6" fans
            humidifier
            temp and humidity gauge
            5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
            FF trio nutrients

Comment

When I was a noob to smoking, man, bongs absolutely DESTROYED me!! Their high was so intense it was unreal.
              But now that i'm more seasoned, I feel a bong and a joint about the same.

Personally I love joints, and always will. There's something magical about a smoking experience that lasts for 20 odd minutes, and keeps adding to your high.
              Getting to the point where you consider with yourself whether if it's a safe idea to continue smoking your joint is always a magical moment. That's how you KNOW you high, haha! <3
              Originally posted by 420n808
              If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X