Bagseed/brickweed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bagseed/brickweed

I keep seeing folks here commenting about growing bagseed and brick weed. Are you folks located near the border? Black market weed in my area has been dispensary grade buds, with no seeds, for years. Of course untaxed liquor is very popular here so untaxed weed isn't a big streach. Haven't seen bricks or seeds for a long time. Just wondering...
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

I go to Mex.on vacation get some weed and take seeds home I fly so I am very carefull so small no worries.

Comment

In about the last 2 years I have found maybe 20 bagseeds. Not a normal occurrence. I am going to buy all my seeds now. At least I will know what to expect.
      It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
      Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
      Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

I live in the Caribbean so the bricks come from Honduras. Panama. Mexico. Salvador. Guatemala. Cheap but not enjoyable.

Comment

Bagseed...good weed that hermied..

not sure why someone would grow shit brick weed seed..unless maybe thats all they have access to..ick..

Comment

Green has a point, especially on an indoor grow. I popped 4 of the mystery seeds I had laying around with my known girls. Ended up with a pair of girls-one is very promising but the other may turn into a scraggly mess. Like I started the post with, if you have the space and really just want to 'see' what happens then go for it. My mantra-Expectations are pre-meditated resentments...
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

In ohio brick weed is easily available, so is black market dispensary weed, brick weed can be had for around 200.00 an oz and medical for 280 +

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                In ohio brick weed is easily available, so is black market dispensary weed, brick weed can be had for around 200.00 an oz and medical for 280 +
                "brick weed can be had for around 200.00 an oz" THATS NUTS! I live on the Mexican border and "brick weed" is $75.00 a POUND!. WE USE "BRICK WEED" AS KITTY LITTER HERE.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That shows just how good business it is to get that weed all the way to Ohio. A gram in ny streets is 10$ so those 200 an ounce it's a good deal. Think of it as "gas money"

When I was a interstate truck driver (35 years) Ohio gave out more money generating citations so many in fact drivers called it "the communist state" We would go hundreds of miles out of our way to avoid driving a crossed Ohio.

Comment

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So....outcome of all those pms....I've been waiting for an update

• PuravidaC
                  PuravidaC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nothing on this end...

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No ..it was at dontknownuttin

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X