X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70 day bloom cycle done now the flush!

24"w x 48"l x 60"l grow tent
    400watt ipower HIDs (MH/HPS)
    DWC 10 gal res. for 6 gal. of nutrients.
    Nutrients: GH Flora Trio series,Calimagic,Hydroguard,Florakleen
    Indica Diablo hybrid: 70 day bloom and ripening

Hey everybody and happy growing. I started flushing the 3 indica diablo girls today with Florakleen and I'm hoping I've given them enough time. I have been checking and the trichomes are milky with some amber and it's the 70th day of the bloom cycle so I began the flush with 4 gal. r/o water and clearing solution maintaining ph 6.0. I understand that I should wait until the sugar leaves are beginning to yellow before the harvest. Is there anything more I can do to improve the grow as this is the final part before drying and curing. I'm sorry that the photos aren't the greatest, I wanted my first grow to be successful and I'm budgeted. I want to thank all of you guys for answering my questions. As a newbie you guys were so much help with DWC and it's a great way to grow. I've got a White Rhino that a small plant now and I'll be using it for clones, so I'm going to relax and enjoy the last of this grow. I'll post the final buds before the jars and I'll see you on the next grow! peace

Congradulations! I Lower the humidity and raise the temp. 30℅ Rh and 80* -85* is what I shoot for in the last two weeks. It really developes the terpines.
    Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
    5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
    If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

• bumper55
      bumper55 commented
      Editing a comment
      South Cal had a very wet season and it was hard to control the humidity, however the 89-85 temp. is no problem with the HIDs. I didn't want to ruin my first grow by waiting to long.

• POKEDSMOT
      POKEDSMOT commented
      Editing a comment
      I live in socal too but in the desert. I was loving the humidity until the wind picked up dried everything up.

If you have some amber then your harvest window is open. Depending on what kind of stone you're looking for, harvest now for more head high, wait a little longer (not much) for more amber and couchlock. Looking good, Congrats!!
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

Comment

• bumper55
      bumper55 commented
      Editing a comment
      The girls are in R/0 only with a few teaspoons of the clearing solution. If I'm in no danger of ruining the grow then I would have waited the girls then had a dramatic fragrance change 10 days ago and wasn't as fruity but more of a strong sharp scent, I guess skunk would be the best description, and it may have spooked me because all of the pistels are well curled and brown a week before the strong fragrance change for the last 10 days. The Sensi seed packet gave the plants a 65-75 blooming time length and I'm well beyond that window by a week. It's hard to tell the fragrances have been changing all through the bloom cycle If I can add nutes to the existing res. then I think I would, but I'm not sure if I can. I just started the flush this afternoon Pacific time so can I add 1/4-1/2 nute solution like the seedling dilution, I didn't want to restock until my next grow and I have about that amount left without ordering. What do you think? Thank you for your input, it's appreciated.

Flower time lines from breeders are under optimal conditions and sometimes optimistic. My first grow was AK-48, so called because of advertised 48 day flower timeline. Mine took 84 days. Drove me crazy! I only go by trichomes color now. I don't mean to sound vague but trichomes color at harvest is a personal choice ( depends on high you want). Are you growing DWC? I grow in soil, there are many here that grow DWC and are a much better source than me.
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

Comment

Very nice! Since the trics are showing that you are really close-continue with flushing/no nutes and monitor. I prefer for a bit of amber with milky-works best for my meds. Then you really get to test your patience-still have a month for curing....
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• bumper55
        bumper55 commented
        Editing a comment
        lol! Still got a month so what's the rush. Thanks for your input.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X