No announcement yet.

autoflower time line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My big boys even bigger lol he's also a blueberry autoflower there from ILGM and the big boy is 30inchs from soil to top cola. For lights I use LED (600w, 1000w 1200w) true wattage 100,200,350watts in that order the 1000w works the best so far tho it's a bestva the others are from China. There all cheap leds 100-150bucks each on ebay/ amazon. The (600w,1000w) have Uv and IR specrums as well.

Comment

The one I defoled today has also been toped and her height is 23inchs

Comment

If u supliment with co2 1200-1500ppm you get a growth of 20percent as long as ur lights are strong enough normal lumes (7500-10,000lm per sqf) I currently have roughly (16,000lm per sqf). Light is what gives the plant energy to grow. Without added co2 I would just light burn the shit outa my girls but with co2 in that ppm they take right off. There's also more factors/ things I do that show the growth. But that's the light part of it lol also light 24/0 all the time, light distance will help u give more of less light as well with the same light fixture.

Comment

Gee, I had to back and check, I have 2 Northern light autos, they didn't pop until 28th of January, so they are a little behind yours, one is from the dirt to the top 30 and the other 28 inches, for my first I must be doing good, sometimes you just have to pat yourself on the back, lol .

Comment

That's really good, nice size autos how many cola sites do u have? On each one?

Comment

A lot of it is also genetics, so as long as u give them what they need without many problems they will grow to what they were made to. Little things will help different things but as long as u follow the basics u will have a really nice plant that yeilds a gd amount lol

Comment

Just a quick count, gotta run, These are all natural, not topped, just some defoliation of the bigger fan leaves, so 1 main and like 24 (?) others, like I said quick count, small tent, 2 girls taking up a lot of room, lol.

Comment

Wow a lot to digest but good looking grow!
                  Grow and good luck
                  Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Thanks man lol I thought I'd make a post with pics and time lines of what some autoflowers growth life is like for some people that have always woundered the difference and somthings to exspect from an auto instead of a photo. I know I was cirious before growing autos of there life with pictures and I couldn't really find anything, so I thought I'd make a post to show people.

Comment

I just counted on the blueberry that I defoled today it has 33 bud stems that come off the main stock which equals 34 bud sites in total of this girl (so exsited!!!!)

Comment

My arms and hands are soooo sticky from touching the stems .

Comment

Just did a full count, 28 on the smaller and 30 on the bigger, funny 1 per inch, lol. I got a few more weeks till harvest, and I can't wait cause it's been about 30 years since I rolled up a nice big fatty. And no matter what i get out of this -- I going to enjoy it.

Comment

That's awesome!!!! That's gunna be a really nice harvest for ya

Comment

One nice trick to great tasteing bud is to keep the tempature around 70 and in ur last week keep it about 60 degrees and flush ur system with mollasas and milk the last week and the natural color will come out way better and so will the taste and smell. Just a little hint for ya

Comment

• Sonnyhad
                                Sonnyhad commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Tyler, you use both in the last week? I read the article about the milk!! Check I been going about it all wrong!! Milk that is going bad is going on the compost pile from now on!! Thank you for posting that by the way, but do you put some milk on plants of all ages??

Thanks for that -- I was going to do the molasses thing and then I have been reading on your milk suggestions so that might happen also. I have the temp down to about 77 now and the humidity is now holding steady about 38. I have 2 chocolate skunk and one bubblicious started now in the same tent so I am trying to balance things out a bit. The bubblicious popped one day after the choc skunk, but the choc skunk are gigantic already, I hope they keep going.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X