Help! Very low ph at runoff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Very low ph at runoff.

I’m having an issue with low ph of runoff water. How do I fix? My first grow.

What is your pH going in?
    What is your medium?
    What are your nutes?
    How old is your plant?
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

My guess is he's in coco.....

Comment

Plants have been on flower 12/12 since August 16. Medium is soil (happy frog). Nutes are Flora Trio (1/2 strength). Ph going in is 6.5.

Comment

What is it coming out and do you see any issues in your plants? If you are seeing any issues, give us a few pictures of the leaves and whole plant so we can better help. I'm imagining you might be seeing nutrient issues in your leaves?
          Auto or feminized?
          Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

When I grew in soil, I usually kept the ph at 6.8. We really do require a few pic as Gingerbeard requested. All of his questions are pertinent to your post.
            Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
            5 gallon cloth pots
            30"x30"x60" tent
            Spider Farmer SE3000
            Coco Pearlite mix
            GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I hadn’t checked runoff because my coach said too much water. So I wasn’t watering to runoff. When I check it, I was at about ph 4.

Comment

Hmm. Pics didn’t load?

Comment

Hmm... it happens. Try tomorrow.
                  Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

Comment

Got some pics posted finally. Afghan Kush from clones. Leaves are light green to yellow. Not sure if this should be expected? Almost 5 weeks into flowering. Getting conflicting info locally.

Comment

Comment

Couple more pics.

Comment

They look hungry. Half strength of bottle directions or nutrient schedule?

Here is the GWE Nutrient Schedule for GH Flora Trio.
                            For many people, nutrients can be a pretty confusing topic. Not only are there tons of companies to wade through, but some companies have multiple nutrient lines, extra supplements, additives, etc. And once you’re through with that, you still have to figure out how much and how often to feed your plants. Luckily, many of the major nutrient lines out today will grow great cannabis. However, some can empty your wallet and leave you with much more work than is needed!

Comment

• apacin0
                              apacin0 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm guessing you meant the 1/2 strength bottle instructions, since that's basically what the GWE guide is.

Yeah, hungry.
                            5 weeks in means you have another 3-5 to go? I've not grown AK but 8-10 weeks is a good window to consider for Kush.
                            This late on, if you are giving half strength nutes, your leaves will start doing the autumn color thing earlier rather than later or not at all because all the nutrients are getting sucked from them.
                            At this point, focus on the flowers. Your Happy Frog is pretty well depleted for the veg nutes it had at the beginning but that's okay because you don't need veg nutes.
                            About the pH. Whatever you have done up to this point has worked and I'm assuming you do not know how long your runoff has been 4.0 since you are just posting. My suggestion is to consider OldManGrower 's 6.8 but not worry if 6.5 is where your heart is at. They are otherwise fine looking plants.
                            Warning: The leaves are going to get ugly. Real ugly. Momma-don't-want-a-family-picture ugly. Go with it. It's the way things grow.
                            Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
                            3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X