Hairs turning brown, then grew new whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hairs turning brown, then grew new whites

So, I answered a question and won some seeds. Shout out to 2fast. Got Scarlet Runts, dropped one, she came out of the ground, natures living soil, on July 24, fantastic structure and looks. My hairs started turning brown about a couple weeks ago and I figured I was a few more weeks out. Trics are still clear, very little white. Then I noticed new hairs growing, pretty much centered, wondering if I am going to have to stagger my harvest.
    any insight is appreciated.

Get a look at her with a loupe, harvest when you are happy with what you see

Comment

Yea Gator, I check it daily, have mostly clear still, maybe less than 1% have turned, cept for the new white hairs growing

Comment

What effect are you looking for that's how I decide when it's a strain that I've grown before

Comment

Yes, I understand that part, but what I’m getting at is the new white hairs that came up are way behind my buds that are loaded with trics I am almost sure that when the older buds are ready, these new ones will still be clear. It’s almost like it started reflowering which I don’t think of a thing. I am familiar with revegging. Just seems weird, I dry in the same tent I grow in, and am just wondering if I should pull the new white hairs and let my plant focus on the close to ready buds, or wait for it. I like to harvest at milky white with very few amber

Comment

• OldManGrower
            OldManGrower commented
            Editing a comment
            I get that a lot. Not a real problem unless they foxtail. You can choose to only harvest the ripe buds and give the other buds more time.

Your growing indoors??

Comment

2x2 with sf1000 lamp

Comment

Holy Flennannigan! I love seeing the difference in colors in the different grow media we all use.
              Here's a link to a number of growers running Going2fast's Scarlet strains. Do a search for the Runt(s)(z). Also, one of my S. Runtz runs. Finally, check the link for harvest information.
              The Scarlet family album - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum
              Voodoo Runt and the Apostate - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum
              When is the Best Time to Harvest Marijuana Buds? | Grow Weed Easy
              ​​
              αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Thanks Gingerbeard, appreciate the links

Comment

Nice, I'm really happy with the se3000 and the little light they sent me, working on upgrading when I get the money

Comment

I've grown quite a bit of scarlet runts. How many days since germination?

Comment

Pistols turning brown and curling inwards whilst new pistols are showing themselves is normal. But check for foxtailing, I don't see any in the pic though.
                      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
                      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
                      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
                      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
                      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
                      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
                      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Dirtymike, that pic is about 51 days since she popped out of the ground, I dropped the seed about 3ish days before going straight into medium, so was never transplanted.

Bluey, up close I don’t think I see any foxtails either and I scrutinize her a few times a day

Comment

• dirtymike
                          dirtymike commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shes going to get fat now, feed her right. 30 more days

Scarlet runtz is a 70 to 80 day plant. She looks a tad overfed but that's soil sometimes. Thank you for growing her.👃👃👃
                        keeping it green with the soil thing
                        love me some frosty autos
                        braap
                        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Going2fast, it is an absolute pleasure spending time with her every day. Even if just to say hello. Natures Living Soil, switching to coco probably after I use all my dirt.

Once again much appreciated.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X