late help on Sex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

late help on Sex!

Hi folks! So things are going very well, but I'm still wary about a guy sneaking in. this plant looks to be flowering OK, but I see these sacs -- is this a guy? Don't see these on the other plants! TIA as always.
    Attached Files

I see fat female reproductive parts! Pics are tiny, but there's hair hanging out of them there swollen parts
    Last edited by Rwise; 09-10-2024, 04:57 AM.

Comment

So that's good right? and not sure why the size sorry about that but yes they are hairy if that's what I'm looking for thx!

Comment

OK I think zI might have not saved those last pics right! are these better? it's those big bulbs that have me worried?
        Attached Files

Comment

It's a female plant

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            I concur

excellent thank you. next grow I will trust my judgement but it just takes some time and hands-on that no amount of reading can make up for, which is why this is such a great place.

Comment

I spent a little time googling what Rwise was talking about. If I'm not mistaken, something like those are healthy looking calyxes on a healthy looking marijuana plant. The colloquial hair is more formally known as a pistil. The bulbous part is called the sepal. Together, they are colloquially and formally referred to as the calyx. The calyx is an immature flower.
            Something like that. I'm paraphrasing. Very useful, though. Thanks, Rw!
            Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• homegrown
              homegrown commented
              Editing a comment
              odd...i also googled what Rwise said and im not seeing anything like your description.....so weird.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X