No announcement yet.

demoralized here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your plants look healthy Weedfreak, and im guessing you meant to say 6 and 8 weeks worth of effort with your pics? i hope so cause thats some long growing autos... I think you need to show us a pic of your lights and specs. I use a 60w board for seedlings or occasionally to keep plants in a holding pattern until i have room in the tent. How far away are your lights now? could always raise them some more to make them stretch for the light. I would also spread the watering outside of the leaf canopy, make the roots explore the whole pot. But water less often...that small, once every 5 days or whenever it feels light to pick up.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

outdoor
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

[QUOTE=Weedfreak;n629793]So here they are in all their 2"-3" of glory. I present 6 and 8 months worth of effort. [
      6-8 weeks. Not months.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
        Your plants look healthy Weedfreak, and im guessing you meant to say 6 and 8 weeks worth of effort with your pics? i hope so cause thats some long growing autos... I think you need to show us a pic of your lights and specs. I use a 60w board for seedlings or occasionally to keep plants in a holding pattern until i have room in the tent. How far away are your lights now? could always raise them some more to make them stretch for the light. I would also spread the watering outside of the leaf canopy, make the roots explore the whole pot. But water less often...that small, once every 5 days or whenever it feels light to pick up.
        Yes. I meant weeks. Not months. My lights are currently are about 21" from the tops of the plants. I'll raise them today. AFA watering, I'm using a coco/perlite/vermiculite 60:30:10 mix as growing medium and was under the impression that it dries out faster and needs to be moist. I just watered. Also, I took the pictures after watering so, that's why the leaves look wet. The temperature in the room has been whatever it was outside, except when it was in the 90's this past july. I kept it in the 70's those really hot days. Also, the gal at my local grow shop said it needs to be humid. How humid should it be? I mean, I have the room ventilated, windows open, fans going. Thanks for all your input.

Comment

What water are you using? I'd be checking light levels first though.
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
          Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
          Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
            Thanks for sending. Stunted but otherwise looking healthy. When the leaves bend down like that it means it's a little too wet (or the lights are about to go off for the night). 63 percent humidity is fine but honestly even very low humidity is fine, depending on where you live I might just turn that thing off. It looks like your leaves are all wet, is your sensor calibrated or is it actually super super humid? Everything seems too wet. They've been growing for six months?? That's crazy. How warm is it in there? Also get your wattage figured out. My guesses are too much watering, too much humidity, not enough light. Maybe too cold.
            2 - 78 watt full spectrum LED's 14" L. I turned off my humidifier and raised level of the lights to 27" above tops.

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              So what height were they?

Originally posted by Bluey View Post
            What water are you using? I'd be checking light levels first though.
            I'm using Spring water that I checked the pH levels.

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Spring water is packed full of trace elements. Can you measure the waters EC?

Also can you take a good photo of the sticker on the lights or on the info on the driver if it has one?

Comment

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              Now for some air exchange and circulation, cannabis likes to think its outside!! Think about sitting on a sunny hill with your feet in the shade, its 78 degrees and 65 % humidity with a breeze of 5 to 10 mph. Now aren't you Happy there.

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              I know nothing about those lights. I need the manufacturers info on the label of the lights. How old are they?

Your plants really are looking great, perhaps a fraction N heavy given what appears to be already dark green leaves on the bottom and not light green new growth but it's not showing any toxicity signs so all good.

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              I know nothing about those lights. I need the manufacturers info on the label of the lights. How old are they?

Your plants really are looking great, perhaps a fraction N heavy given what appears to be already dark green leaves on the bottom and not light green new growth but it's not showing any toxicity signs so all good.

Originally posted by Weedfreak View Post

I'm using Spring water that I checked the pH levels.
            What are EC lelvels?

Comment

Here's a link of the model and brand of lights I'm using.
              How to Install and Operate the 14.4-in. LED Full Spectrum Grow Light with Auto-Timer (GL1328-AL3-14LFC) How to Mount a Grow Light to a Wire Shelf Unit

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                Found the problem.

It only produces 117 PAR, 2 lights 234 PAR, and that's measured in a perfect lab environment.

You do not have nearly enough light. They are not for growing cannabis.

Can I suggest you look at the new Spider Farmer and MarsHydro bar lights, Samsung EVO LEDs fir your grow space size.They will produce lots more heat but your plants will grow.

• Franklin
                Franklin commented
                Editing a comment
                Plus 1000 what bluey said. On the positive side, your plants look super healthy which is most beginners' problem. Just get some more light in there, don't water so much, you probably don't need the humidifier.

Originally posted by Weedfreak View Post
              Here's a link of the model and brand of lights I'm using.
              https://goodearthlighting.com/led-ad...uto-timer.html
              Thanks. Two questions. WHat is PAR ? How many PAR do I need?

Comment

• dirtymike
                dirtymike commented
                Editing a comment
                I try to PAR every hole. PAR = Photosynthetic Active Radiation

How many PAR do I need? I've never even heard of it until today.

Comment

I did read that. nothing about PAR. How many PAR do I need?

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                I added a PAR guide to the post Weedfreak

NVM. I just ordered the Spider Farmer 2000. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Air exchange will be next. That SF2000 is going to make things real warm fast. Where's your fans, and exhaust?

Comment

dirtymike is right. Don't cheap out on exhaust fans. They get loud and break. AC Infinity is the standard and best and really not too much more expensive. You'll also want an in line filter

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X