• Time
  • Show
Clear All

100th post. I'll show you mine if..

Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20240730_202428167.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	627980You show me yourzz. So anyone have a fancy stash? Here is mine, show me yours.

I really like how my taster jars are doing. It almost make the smoke a little better pulling buds from a nice jar vs jar lids. These are ground glass so it makes a seal if you give it a little twist. I collect antiques and I found a nice grouping of a few sizes of the square jars. Keeps my flour dry and my flower dry.

Name:	InShot_20240730_202521162.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	627981 Click image for larger version

Name:	InShot_20240730_202628879.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	627982

I gotta be super baked. The perspective of your second picture to the first and second is pure Tardis. Escher.
    The open case is skewed to the paneling but the jars are straight as soldiers. Maybe some forced perspective shit going on with the jar layout.
    I don't know, man. All I got is a little jar with nigh on a gram of live resin.
    Stash envy.
    Raygun is hip-hop.

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonder what will happen when he has 4x the number of jars.....lol

Best get to smokin, where's me pipe.

Comment

Basement stash

The basement is used for drying, curing, aeroponics cloning bucket and two veg cupboards

White Widow x Sour Diesel below about 3rd week of cure. Sparkly

Name:	20240731_153614.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	628023

Orange ZkittkeZ x Sour Diesel below maybe close to 4th week of cure. Round & square jars

Name:	20240731_153601.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	628024

Hybrid sativa on the left 1st week in jars. WW x SD on the right.Sitting nicely at 61 to 63% RH in the jars.

Name:	20240731_153521.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	628025

And I have a small cool room for long term storage in the jars averaging about 10⁰C with Red CBD x AK47 and a few different sativas and sativa hybrids there.
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

You fellows quit smoking and started collecting. Heck I dry a bud out while it's still growing and get high. Where's me pipe.

Comment

Right dirtymike! Looks like these people are opening dispensaries.
          Get' cher pipe and help 'em out. I'll make the resin.
          Raygun is hip-hop.

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

We were scrapping new junction boxes and I took a few. One for drills and drivers, one for car detailing supplies, a random garage box, and two for the basement stock. I only have one stray jar now but hopefully the next batch forces me to put the other box up.

I have two blue dreams that have been vegging for almost a full grows worth of time outside. They survived frostbite from the end of last winter and have been out all summer. They big girls now in 15 gallon pots. Going to see if they can produce in the tent soon. They were kicked out of the last grow due to space and they are survivors. Now they will be alone and in their place of final rest. Gonna see if I can get them downstairs with a dolly haha.

And you are welcome to help me get rid of stock. I smoke daily but I don't consider it a lot. Now on the weekends ......that's when I really work on stock reduction.

Comment

I go through it with Mrs. Bluey at a steady rate...

And our friends love us

And we are just starting to cook with it
              Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
              Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
              Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.

Comment

This is day 22 of cure in the jars 59% 19⁰C. Burped daily for 10 days then every couple now once a week.

I described this as the most resinous buds I had ever grown, Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel Franklin

The trichomes have matured, and very slow oxidation going on. Little color change but frostier than ever.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20240808_213709.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.71 MB ID:	628703

The smell is strong and dank. There is a Diesel and orange smell but it is over powering and difficult to discern. Like taking a mouthfull of chile and trying to taste the caviar with a tablespoon of wasabi for good measure
                ...it's just too much.

Comment

How can people hate on weed? I love all plants and I really love these plants. Amazing creations. Same seeds different outcomes. Mine came out good but not that good. Medium levels of taste and definitely darker than what you grew. My girls were talking and they want to come live with you for a while. They said they can come back to me once they are done.

I just cured his friends hogg orange x Kush and it was the most fragrant orange smell ever. I'm thinking I'm narrowing down my grow techniques now. Would like to do another run of the szkitt cross to do what you did. Nice job.

Comment

My wine cabinet

Name:	IMG_20240811_173519517_HDR.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	628975
                    keeping it green with the soil thing
                    love me some frosty autos
                    braap
                    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Bluey
                      Bluey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wine in the bottle should be stored on its side, so should good bud in their jars IMHO..

How do those jars with that rubber seal work for you compared to your standard mason jar?

Nothing fancy...just a dark storage room.
                    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                    Canna Coco/perlite
                    General Hydroponics Flora Series
                    Cal/Mag.

outdoor
                    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
                    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

They work pretty well but have only been using them for a few years.
                      keeping it green with the soil thing
                      love me some frosty autos
                      braap
                      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Well, I don't use anything fancy just jars in drawers. I've wondered about a weed humidor but that's probably overkill. The jars in drawers method keeps me stash at a steady 62% RH. The first pic in this thread is impressive. Bravo.
                        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
                        Autopot system
                        : 1 Scarlet Grapes & 1 Scarlet Sunset
                        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Idle at the moment
                        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I store my stash in an old cedar chest.that's been in my family for 3 generations. Currently about 1/2 full so if any of you need a secure storage area I got you!​​​​​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X