• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20240819_001353917.MP.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	3.72 MB
ID:	629376 Cool setups. Mine are in Grove Bags in a super secret hidden location in my house (think door disguised by a bookshelf, but it's not). I've I tried Grove Bags I moved away from jars and bovida packs. The bags seem to do what boveda promises. But here's what I have for day to day, it locks to keep my kids out of it.
    Last edited by Franklin; 08-18-2024, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Got the same one, Amazon. Cant keep mine full for some reason.

• Going2fast
      Going2fast commented
      Editing a comment
      Scarlet what......

One grapes, one galaxy.

Comment

My current stash of gladzores. 3.5 grams from... I dunno... what might have been 14-21 grams of plant matter. I do not like absolutes when it comes to things like best and strongest and whatever medicinal in talking about weed. What I'll say is this is a one-hit-wonder. One dab and I'm done for a bit. I am rarely done for a bit after a single dab. Rarely-rarely.
      What is gladzores, you ask? Gladzores is frozen bud that has dried for three days and put through a glass extraction tube. The weed is somewhere between live and dried, like a zombie. And we call the glass extraction tube a glass dick because it is made of glass and dick-like in appearance. A little creativity and we have glass dick zombie resin: Gladzores
      I don't like doing it but if I want to taste my drugs without the bother of drying and curing, gladzores is a go! Plus, I was at the tail end of my last conglomerate resin and needed my drugs.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0646.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	629630

Raygun is hip-hop.

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X