Northern Lights Auto Harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Lights Auto Harvest?

My first try at this and I've been nursing this plant for 108 days now. I'm having a hard time seeing the tricomes. I have a loupe but a combination of me being having 70 year old eyes and the fact I'm a newbie....well, you get it.
    I know the pictures are not the best but am I getting close to flush time?
    I'm anxious but I don't want to ruin it now.
    Attached Files

Fine looking dope!
    If you have your mind set on flushing, begin flushing. 108 days is a fair time for autos.
    I understand what you are saying about seeing the trichomes. Whatever your techno-gadget proficiency, a lot of the new smart phones have cameras that are better than stand-alone cameras.
    Get yourself a loupe and check out the link.
    What do trichomes look like when ready to harvest? [Ready-to-Harvest Trichome Picture Gallery] | Grow Weed Easy
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

FYI: Scientific studies over the past few years have shown that flushing is a myth and does virtually nothing to reduce accumulated nutrients in the tissues of cannabis flower.

Comment

Flushing prior to harvest doesn't appear to do anything so I wouldn't bother.
        .All I am seeing is healthy looking buds with all white/cloudy trichomes which means the flowers are at about maximum THC levels now.
        Going further will start to bring on amber trichomes which is the THC breaking down into CBN & CBD too I think from memory.
        If using for chronic pain conditions or to help you sleep I'd go a bit further until you start seeing good amounts of almbwr
        Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
        Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
        Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
        Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
        Last Grow: A mix

Comment

This being your first try your successful for sure. Research drying and curing. By the time you're educated on harvest she will be ready. 70 and growing you own meds, groovy. Where's me pipe!

Comment

nice plant ,looks like the trichomes are all white ,should get a good high ...i dont flush but for the last couple weeks i just give water .. mac

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X