Temp/humidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temp/humidity

Hello my name is Smooth365 and man I am having a great deal of problems with humidity & temp in a 3x3x63 grow tent. I have a intake fan a exhaust fan & a oscillating fan going plenty of venting & still can't control the situation, either the temp is to low and humidity too high or the other way around I'm going crazy. Help please!!!!!!!!!!!! Smooth365

When is your tent open and closed? Light wise, I mean. I have the same size tent. Like you found out, cold is low humidity, hot is high humidity.
    There isn't anything you can do in that size tent. You will have to control the humidity of the air of the room the tent is in, or wherever you are drawing the tent air from.
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

It would be easier if he actually specified the problem. I have a problem with heat and humidity doesn't tell us alot. I mean, it's like saying "Theres a light on in my car on the dashboard, can you help me?."

Too little information....

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        That reminds me of an X, came in one day and said "whats the tea pot on the dash mean?" I told her it means pull over now and add oil she said "it had came on 45 minutes ago on the turnpike". Prolong kept the engine from locking up, it knocked just fine for the next 130,000 miles and I and I sold it.

How is your ventilation in your tent ? Get yourself a humidity monitor.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth365 View Post
        Hello my name is Smooth365 and man I am having a great deal of problems with humidity & temp in a 3x3x63 grow tent. I have a intake fan a exhaust fan & a oscillating fan going plenty of venting & still can't control the situation, either the temp is to low and humidity too high or the other way around I'm going crazy. Help please!!!!!!!!!!!! Smooth365
        Here's the info we need to help you.

Where is the tent located?

What is the size of the exhaust fan?

What is too high or too low?

Comment

Ask me if I didn't see this coming. I pretty much knew he wasn't going to respond but decided to bite anyways for sh*ts and giggles. I was going to be a smart ass, but decided to play cool. 6/13, post count 1. Types in cursive. And their post wording. Sus.....

Comment

Last Activity: Yesterday, 10:40 AM

​s/he did come look but no reply.

Comment

• Radeon
              Radeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Does not surprise me...

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              My magic wand just doesn't cover this, cant help without info.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X