HELP! Light timer was wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Light timer was wrong!

We flipped to flower 3 weeks ago. Couldn’t understand why we were not getting Bud sites. We are on a 12/12 schedule, 9 pm off to 9 am. Come to find out…..the lights were coming back on at 5 am for 1 hour! OMG. Is the whole crop going to be hermied?
    Soil grower FF
    Mars Hydro LED TSL 2000
    2x4 tent
    GH trio

My thought is fix the timer and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
      My thought is fix the timer and see what happens.
      we did. Tonight it will be on the first full 12/12. Have no choice but to wait it out! Thanks

Soil grower FF
      Mars Hydro LED TSL 2000
      2x4 tent
      GH trio

Comment

Are these photo, fem, or auto?
        I don't have your answer, but I hope you will keep us informed. This question has come up and I don't remember there ever being a decent answer.
        WWED?

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I doubt you'll straight out hermie a plant with an extra hour of light during the dark period, it will likely just stay in veg till it gets uninterrupted 12hr dark period.

If you are using an analogue timer get rid of it as they fault all the time. Get a digital one. I have a few digital timers and they have never failed me.
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
          Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

Relax. There are growers running 14/10 with great success. One hour a day will do almost nothing. Not sure why you haven't seen flower yet but an extra hour a day should not affect them.

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              The extra hour was midway of the dark period which should keep it in veg. Either side probably would not have mattered as you say.

They are photo, all feminized. We are going to stay the course and hope they start forming buds. The tent is over-runneth with beauty! We really hope this works out well. Will keep you posted. Thanks
            Soil grower FF
            Mars Hydro LED TSL 2000
            2x4 tent
            GH trio

Comment

That is a version of 12/1 lighting which keeps them in veg. No worries, just fix the timer and let them run.
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

I agree. Keep going and see how it goes. You never know....

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X