Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spain

Anyone her ever been to Spain. Looking to get a visa and do some looking around to find a spot exit to.

Yes. A couple of times. I don't understand the last bit you posted.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Bullfights. Sangria is nasty. Check the water for sea urchins before cliff diving. Spanish hash is the shizzle and it is cheap. Prepare to eat pork. Tours are fine but get yourself transportation to check out small villages/towns/farm communities. I never met anyone of note when I visited any city in Europe. But I have memories of a number of village folk. Buy a cell phone when you get there. Money belts are a good idea. With my architectural and design background I am supposed to go to the Alhambra before I die. Probably won't. Go and tell me how it is.
      The Spanish you took in high school is not quite the same as Continental/European Spanish, but it will do.
      Also pick me up a bullfight poster. Lufthansa lost mine when they lost my luggage on the way back from Germany. Lufthansa was great because they were the first people to serve me booze. But they lost my luggage, so they suck.
      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        I was looking at the Aragon area, farm hand work. I doubt very seriously that i constitute Alhambra material. 21 years military confinement around the world with sand in my boots LMFAO

I get it. You only need an EU passport stamp to go to Spain. There is no visa to apply for. It's a really nice place with good people and friendly environment. Look around Malaga if you would like a small city. It's a lot like Florence.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool,drop off my app for the passport in a few days. Andalusia Malaga is where i was told to start and make my way to the Aragon area near the french border. Heard the Gypsy's have taken over spots along the pathways between cities??

Isn't Spanish hash actually Moroccan hash?

Barcelona for architecture and night-life. Madrid for museums and nightlife.

Anywhere for food.

Did I mention the women?
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        The larger cities are what im trying to stay away from. I spent 21 years in the military during the gulf wars and never sit still. Si Mujer

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't ask. My first (only) handshake drug buy was in a foreign country when I was 16, summer after my junior year of high school. He said it was hash so I gave him the money. Geopolitical labels didn't mean anything until I joined the army.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Well you'll probably best to start where you arrive. I'd recommend the coast line between Malaga and Valencia, Cordoba & Granada I consider must do's also.

Morocca is just a hop and a skip away....and there's some amazingly old towns and cities well worth a visit there too.....if you don't mind a hussle from time to time. Spain everything gets stolen...lol

Try coastal. Lookit the history of a country. Most countries' history starts on a coast.
      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        Malaga is where i was told to start. I can get a mil/HOP to the Azores but that place is a bit dicey!

Ho-lee-crap! I just went back 36 years and remembered where we smoked hash and cliff dived into a pool surrounded by sea urchins.
      Stick this in your Google map! Gotta cut and paste it. No link.
      Camí de Ronda (Fenals)
      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        Walking that path in 1988 did you walk it alone?

Rabbies Bar is still there! Tartan beer and Malibu and lemonade. Met some British folk who thought everything was 'brilliant.' That's where we got the hash. The next day was the walk to the cliff.
      This was either my first or second trip to Germany in 1987 and 1988, respectively. Took a bus trip with a couple buddies whose family was there with AAFES. The bus trip sucked because I was hung-over from a fifth of Sambuca and sat next to a puffed-up military type who liked to keep his arms crossed and would not concede a seat between us, although there was plenty of room.
      Damn dirtymike!!! The memories...
      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        I was in Japan in 87-88 so it wasn't me, I'm a leprechaun

I can't really help you as my stay in Spain was short and limited to wherever the band I was in was playing. We did a Euro tour and we played Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia. I usually only had a day or two to check out the city before we had to leave for the next city.

If you're looking for a place to remove yourself from all the US BS that is going on I would suggest Portugal as a candidate. After we played Madrid we drove to Lisbon and Porto. Some of the most beautiful country I've seen along with super nice people that are super laid back. Cost of living there is one of the best.

Comment

• shadycon
        shadycon commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 for Portugal, In the 90's I did 3 jobs their int the lower part. I built a total of 80 acres of shade houses. I had a wonder time, my family was able to join me on one of the trips. I was their appox. 3 yrs total. Wonderful country and the people very gracious. PS; the hash was almost as good as when stationed in Ger. 1971-72

Looks like I can stay 6 months with a passport if I can prove I can support myself. Odd giving another government your financial situation.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        How you gonna grow yer dope if yer gone for 6 months? Maybe you can support yourself at a Spanish grow op? How do you say 'NPK' and 'pH' in Spanish?

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not in need of support of any venue Sir. Gingerbeard Life's struggles are hard and always will be. Preparation is the key. Had to make a appointment with immigration. Spanish classes everyday for 1 hour.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I meant, if you can stay for 6 months if you can show you can support yourself, get a job at a grow before you go and you won't have to worry about sharing personal finances.
        Plus, it would be cool to trim a few buds in another country. Be part of the nascent global cannabis legalization: The Great Whatever.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X