Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Need some help

Hello folks, I grow 4 seeds and started fine but my pot was bad while early stage and become bad watering practice. Start yellowing and now is fine. 3 of my plants look doesn’t growing and the top of plants was round instead of growing new node as the image I provided.
    Attached Files

Ouch..... My recommendation..... Start over. You can get better and faster results by planting a new seed rather than trying to nurse these back to life. They'll have permanent problems from all the stress. There's too many possible problems as well as possible unseen, as you mentioned with the bad watering practices.
    Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:

🪴 2x End Game #5 x Grandpa's Stash #6 (Ethos)*photo
    (The Uncle Grandpa)
    🪴 Lilac Diesel Rbx2 (Ethos Genetics) *autoflower
    🪴 Grape Balls of Fire (Ethos Genetics) *photo
    🪴 Mandarin Zkittlez (Ethos Genetics) *photo

🪱 Vermihut worm bin
    🫖 Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

Time Lapse Videos
    http://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e4y68f...iewiwrtbp&dl=0

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree with above. You need to check your nutrient doses and your pH and environment

• Min
      Min commented
      Editing a comment
      Start germinating new two seed. To cover the growth thanks.

When I first started growing inside, healing the plants I damaged was part of the challenge for me and I got pretty good at it because I screwed up a lot, lol. The flip side of that is once you learn not to overfeed, ignore PH and all the other things that damage the plants you dont really need those healing skills anymore, lol.
    Research what went wrong with this plant before you drop the new seeds in soil.

Comment

From here that poor plant looks wet, are you spraying it with the lights on?
      Much more info needed.

Comment

My .02

If you have the room I would keep the sick plants and nurse them back to health to learn how to fix sick plants. Make it a learning experience. I would also do as suggested and start a new seed batch but before you do that and while you're fixing your plants start planning your next grow attempt by reading up on all the things you did wrong. You can kill off the plants if they aren't up to snuff or just grow them to flower along with the new seeds. Your call.
        If there is something you don't understand or a term you don't understand ask. Lots of highly qualified growers here that can get you to harvest and are more than generous with the hard earned knowledge they have acquired.

I would also suggest that you look at some of the journals that people have posted on here and see how and why they do what they do to give you ideas as to what works best for your situation. Everyone starts out just like you so don't be discouraged. It takes a few grows to really be able to shake out a style of growing that you like and that you can be succesful with. Some take to it after their first grow. Some it takes more before they start to understand how it all works together.

I always recommend beginners like you read this to learn how to water your plant correctly along with how your growing media affects your plants and with the pot that you choose to grow your plant in.

Watering cannabis explained by Aqua Man | Bud Builders - Making Friends, Growing Cannabis

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X