Before and after LST two autoflower plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before and after LST two autoflower plants

Here is the before and after on my first time low stress training autoflower, and lst in general. I used some florawire to bend the stems gently and taped them to the sides.

Strains are Northern Lights Autoflower, and Purple Punch Autoflower. Both by Royal Queen Seeds

The soil just dried up but I will just add pH balanced water adding silica to help stregthen the cell walls of my plant.​

The day after lst

Comment

Did you top the plants? If you don't apical dominance will continue on the main stem.

Comment

• Rookiegrower710
        Rookiegrower710 commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually did topped the plants

• Rookiegrower710
        Editing a comment
        As you stated on my previois thread. I will begin supplementing cal-mag on day 21/week 3
        Its currently day 18 for northern lights auto, and day 17 for purple punch auto

• Going2fast
        Going2fast commented
        Editing a comment
        This is not true if you keep the main top at or below the side shoots it will break apical dominance. Hence why you lst. Topping isn't a great idea on autos unless you have good experience.

Make sure your all done with LST before you give it much Silica, The Silica makes them strong but brittle so they tend to break rather than bend and there isnt much recovery from that with an autoflower. I dont usually grow autoflowers but I like to super crop to strengthen branches. Lots of growers will say dont stress autos so take that for what it's worth

Comment

• Rookiegrower710
        Editing a comment
        Heard, and note taken. Will just give water sincd I dont want the stems to go brittle.. got to be careful with the autos. I also topped them aswell

Rootsruler the plants are topped

Comment

The plants the day after topping, and two days after lst

Comment

Continuing the lst. Both girls media was so dry that I had to give both around two Liters of water. Did some more lst on purple punch auto

Comment

Tomorrow is the begining of the third week of life. I’ve been doing lst on all branches to create a flat cannopy. I will start to feed the plants calmag alongside with silica to fortilize the cell walls of the plant.
            two or three weeks from now I will start to feed base nutrients such as floramicro, florabloom, and floragro. Plants whete toppef but I accidently messed by cutting one of the branches as I topped northern lights auto. Purple punch auto was also topped but no mistake happened.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X