Sleep Medication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep Medication

Does anyone have a good recipe for this?

I am trying to make some that we can use for insomnia.

My current (untried) process,

14g of "Garliccot Bubblegum" THC 9% and CBD 15%

combine that with 28g of "Sour Brulee" THC .56% and CBD 15%

I plan on creating an infusion of coconut oil using both of these.

I'll probably try about 125 ML of coconut oil and 1 TSP of sunflower lecithin and put it in size 00 capsules.

Does this sound like it will work?

any suggestions?

TIA

Mike
    Cannabis capsules 4 all 💊

First Grow Northern Lights

"I will always be improving "(tinkering)"
    "Not all those who wander are lost"
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Won't coconut oil cause the capsules to dissolve?

Comment

Dinamed CBD Plus was fun to grow and rock hard little nugs but it was supposed to be 1% THC and 15% CBD but it ended up the opposite. The first CBD I grew was a CBD Supreme from Nirvana. I was a bit mislead on when to harvest a CBD strain and I let it go until it was almost all the trichomes were amber. I made a batch of canna caps for a friend with stage 4 throat cancer and they knocked him out when he couldnt sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Allenpro View Post
      Dinamed CBD Plus was fun to grow and rock hard little nugs but it was supposed to be 1% THC and 15% CBD but it ended up the opposite. The first CBD I grew was a CBD Supreme from Nirvana. I was a bit mislead on when to harvest a CBD strain and I let it go until it was almost all the trichomes were amber. I made a batch of canna caps for a friend with stage 4 throat cancer and they knocked him out when he couldnt sleep
      How did you make your canna caps?
      How many Grams of flower, and how much oil (coconut oil?) and how did you infuse it?
      Thanks
      Mike
      Cannabis capsules 4 all 💊

First Grow Northern Lights

"I will always be improving "(tinkering)"
      "Not all those who wander are lost"
      J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

I tried the coconut oil caps and had one helluva mess and headache from trying to figure it all out. I ended up using the formula(s) found here: https://beyondchronic.com/2015/11/oh...dible-potency/
      And I posted a bit here: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...and-canna-caps while I can't begin to guess whether the right amount of "drowsy" is calculable (weight, last meal, etc. all come into play) I'm comfy with the dosages if I have a reasonable approximation of potency...either CBD or THC (or both).

Just a small warning for some of us...I found out I have "vivid dreams" and actually act them out while dreaming though I have no recollection afterward (my poor wife!) and that high doses of CBD prior to sleep can trigger nightmares and vivid dreams. I no longer use CBD at bedtime but rather in the morning. These are straight CBD caps and I've been using Dr. Seedsman (~30%) and Solomatic (~20%). I assume my plants are about 80% of the stated strength and calculate from there.
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

What about CBN instead? Maybe decarboxylating for longer than normal? THCA -> THC -> CBN from my understanding

I used to dab CBD isolate, vape CBD flower, take CBD edibles and it would hardly help with sleep.
        First grow - 2 plants in soil - Auto Indica Hybrid Creme de la Chem - 2x2x4 tent indoor harvested, 1 in dry desert heat outdoor

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X