Pineapple Express In a Ebb & Flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pineapple Express In a Ebb & Flow

I put an Ebb & Flow table in my little 2 X 4 tent and this is the first run, not my first Ebb & Flow run just this table in the tent. The main plant and on the left thru the middle is a (Pineapple Express) from Barneys and the one on the right is a Unknown Kush (Delicious Seeds) + Lemon OG Haze (Ethos) cross made then crossed again with a Caramelo (Delicious Seeds). This one will be a keeper, I regret not making Fem Seeds but I may monster crop a branch or 2. Both plant are 3 weeks from the first sign of flower.
    Anyway they are each in 2 gallon pots of coco coir, I am not a fan of rock wool, the light is a ChilLED Lighting 3X 300 and I feed Jacks plus a combo of supplements, In flower I add the Fox Farm Soluble, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, .and Chi Ching accordingly. They both have PH sap of 6.4 and the Brix is 12 on the cross and 11 on the PAE so they are happy.
    I figured since I have been on here talking the talk I should show I can wobble the walk, lol. In the next week or so I will post pictures of my RDWC setup, the growth rate in under current RDWC is off the charts, too fast really
    Attached Files

WoW looking like their exploding in the tent. Wallbangers and they love you for the care
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Beautiful Brother!!! Nice job!

RDWC grows them fast. Knowing me I'd let them go to long and have a tent full of Veg with around 10" between the canopy and light!

Flood and drain is a great way to grow. I especially like it for beginners as it helps with the overwatering issue you see a lot of newbs run into. Also saves on nutes and water!!

Comment

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I started with a 6 site RDWC and I had to drop 2 of the sites because the growth was too much for me to control. Lots of super cropping, lol

Yours is definitely looking MUCH better than mine 😅. I was not expecting her to be such a heavy feeder. Playing catch up with organics is a pain. She still managed to fill out a whole 2x2 square. Super impressive. I can't wait until harvest!
      Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
      Current grows:

🪴Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower
      🪴Acapulco Gold (B/W Label NASC) *autoflower

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
      T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
      🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        My wife loves that strain so I have grown it a lot,

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm growing it upon request too. I wish I did more homework. I didn't expect her to be so hungry. I'll get it better on the next one but this one will yield. Not as much as she could have but they'll still be a bunch there.

Damn that's sick. I wanna see those RDWC setup pics. Learned a bunch of things from your post though I can't figure out what PH sap, Brix and PAE are?
      First grow - 2 plants in soil - Auto Indica Hybrid Creme de la Chem - 2x2x4 tent indoor harvested, 1 in dry desert heat outdoor

Comment

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        What is a Brix?
        Brix is a unit of measurement named after Adolph Brix. It is used commonly by food technologists to measure the amount of sugar dissolved in water. I press the sap out of leaves and stems I defoil in a garlic press and measure the sugars/brix on a refractometer. Higher brix means more smell and all the other things we want from weed

I test the Sap Ph with the same method but I bought an over priced ($200 LAQUA) ph meter, You can learn a lot about the plants health from the ph levels of the sap and the brix combined, even the healthiest looking plants can be improved on, Its great for hydro, most will agree weed grown in soil is better tasting than weed in hydro but the great thing about hydro is you can easily change the feed concentrate the plants are getting.

• o0644
        o0644 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you ever used compost tea in hydro? I wonder if it would make buds taste like with soil

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        No, hydro and organic feed is not a a good combo, I do use liquid Kelp sometimes but so far I have not noticed it making any difference

What a great start!

Watching this one for sure. Love your work.
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Getting closer, the PEX is looking good, this maybe my best effort at growing that strain,. The single bud is a cross of a cross I made but I am really happy with how that one is turning out. Ethos Lemon OG Haze F4 crossed with Delicious Seeds Unknown Kush and then crossed with Delicious Seeds Carmelo. I have high hopes for that one
        Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice structure and good depth

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Super looking canopy

• Allenpro
          Allenpro commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X