Experienced thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experienced thoughts

Hi all so this being my very first grow and this plant is a week old today I think she looks great but I was hoping for some more experienced thoughts on how I seem to be doing so far?

Comment

It's a little leggy right now so you might want to give it some support with a chop stick or something similar or pile some soil around the stem before it gets top heavy and folds. The color looks good so far and should do well.

Comment

Thanks I'll definitely do that. I really appreciate the help

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Good air circulation will help with that too. The wind pressure will make it grow strong and less leggy too.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi JimH what is the output from the wall with that light? What brand is it don't think you mentioned that.

Right now is only 150 watt growstar. I have a spider farmer sf1000 evo coming on Sunday

Comment

This is a picture from today I lowered the light a bit and added a little more soil

Comment

Download a light meter app so that you can accurately measure the amount of photons hitting your plant. Look into DLI(Daily Light Integral) as a way of measuring the amount of light you should be giving your plant.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X