No announcement yet.

Time to give up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	20240511_105802.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.84 MB ID:	622082
    Here she is in all her current glory. I suspect she went into a re-veg since there are loads of new leaves on the lower parts of the branches.
    I applied LST to open up a path for light penetration and did a lot of trimming of the new growth. Looks as though the older flowers will
    yield some average sized buds, which is more than I expected a few weeks ago. It's my first re-veg so I'm not certain how to proceed with
    caring for her. Lighting is 12/12 and nutes are full flower, GH 3part, week 7. -tom
    Last edited by gogettalif; 05-14-2024, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      She's trying and that's all that matters.....though Idk how she'll smoke. Every grow completed is more knowledge gained. The reveg is a bit of a concern. You must have some major light leak for that much to happen. Unless you address the light leak, no matter what you do will end up like this. It's hard to tell from this picture if it's a reveg or if she's really stressed and might be herming like Bluey mentioned. You can keep going forward but if she did reveg like you suspect then you're basically back at week 1 of bloom so i would treat her as a flowering plant....but in the state that she is in, i would never proceed to flowering. You'll end up with a 8th of meh for all the effort. It's your call in the end. I would recommend popping some more magic beans and start preparing for a more successful grow.

Check for nanas
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

gogettalif : GOOD MORNING TO YA !
      YOUR LST TRAINING LOOKS AWESOME, I'M A THINKING A LITTLE MORE TIGHTING ON THE LST STRING'S TO OPEN HER UP A BIT, WAS YA PLANNING TO DEFOLIATE SOME OF THE
      BIG SUGAR LEAVES, MORE AIR CIRCULATION, AND
      LIGHT TO GET IN TO HER , THOSE COLAS WILL GET
      HUGE BEFORE LONG , PLUS YOU COULD USE UR TRIMMINGS AND MAKE HASH OR SOMETHING ELSE, CONGRATS ON UR GROW LOOKING AWESOME 😎

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you yelling at us Graywolf1?

Bluey : GOOD MORNING TO YA :
      THE WORD NANNA'S , HERMIE , NASTY WORDS
      ANY GROWER HAITS TO HEAR , BUT SOMETIMES
      SHIT HAPPENS RIGHT , A GOOD PAIR OF SHEARS
      WILL USUALLY FIX THE PROBLEM IF CAUGHT BEFORE POLLEN SAC'S OPEN ! Oh YES , IT'S HAPPENED TO ME ONLY ONCE , GROWING CANNABIS IS KIND OF A CRAP SHOOT , SINCE IT HAS BOTH FEMALE AND MALE GENES IN THE PLANT ,

Comment

Graywolf1 why are you YELLING at us?

Comment

Rwise: GOOD MORNING : WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU REFERENCE AS YELLING MY FRIEND ¿
          WAS IT MY HUGE TYPED LETTERS IN MY POST ?
          WELL IN MY DEFENSE , TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE AT G W E FORUM , HEY THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND IT'S WAY INTO MY BODY , AND MY EYES 👀, IT'S JUST EASIER FOR ME TO NAVIGATE
          TO YOU FOLKS, I'M THE MOST LAID BACK DUDE
          ON OUR FUCKED UP PLANET, I JUST JOINED THIS FORUM IN MAY , JUST FOR SOMETHING NEW ,
          AND I WILL SAY , WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT VIEWS ON GROWING CANNABIS , I'M USUALLY FOUND IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT OTHER CANNABIS FORUMS THROUGH OUT THE WORLD ! I'M CURIOUS BY NATURE, ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Comment

• Allenpro
            Allenpro commented
            Editing a comment
            Caps mean your yelling

I refuse to read anything you post while yelling at us. Typing in all caps is rude, yelling.
          One can post large without yelling!
          Get it?

Comment

Rwise: WOW !!! It sounds like u should go seek mental HELP my friend , as a graduate from M I T from Cambridge Massachusetts , with a Masters Degree , Doctorate Degree in biogenetics and plant sciences , I did have a wealth of knowledge to share with u guys , I will go elsewhere , thanks for showing me how smart u are , do your self a favor
            GROW UP !

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              At least this is readable, Now that we are past the yelling I'll read, and say welcome to GWE.
              As to your remarks, read it while looking in a mirror.
              I'll go back to playing Cambridge Harmonica Orchestra!

Rwise: FUCKING A MY FRIEND !!!
            and thanks for the warm welcome to the GANG !
            and as for the remarks , U just rubbed me the wrong way by ur remarks ! Hey I didn't have a clue that my huge typing was referred as YELLING , like I said to ya , typing cap~lock makes it alot easier for my tired old eyes 👀 , I'm using my phone to respond , lightning ⚡ took out my DELL computer last week.

Comment

Well my eyes are no longer young either, I use a PC (and 3.0x readers) no damn dumb phone here. I have lost a few to lightning, an entire shelf full of floppies (remember floppy disks) erased/unreadable, wasn't to good for the tree just outside either. I unplug and disconnect mine during electrical storms. Did it come in via the power line or internet/cable/dsl/etc.?

Comment

Rwise: the electrical surg from the lightning came through the power line as a NASTY tornado dropped in to say high just a 1/4 mile from my house, and I too always unplug everything in a bad storm but we had to get downstairs in storm shelter ! computer, refrigerator only appliances affected, good news is that their under warranty still , thank GOD the Surg protector on my grow tent saved my lights Vivosun Vs1000 full spectrum led, I just bought them a month ago,
                When the others finally shot craps after 4yrs of non stop use , pretty tough lights ! And right in the middle of my photoperiod veg cycle,

Comment

Since its on warranty I wont say it could just the power supply (could be more). Maybe a second surge protector for the pc, but hey the lights still shine! LOL We had twisters north and south of me a few days ago, last year one went through the tree tops here, gotta stay safe for sure.

Comment

I dont see any signs of reveg on those leaves, when they reveg the edges of the leaves go smooth, its kind of interesting to observe. Monster cropping is a great way to keep a strain going after flower but I recommend growing out a reveg for clones only, the revegged mother will kill your grinder
                    Attached Files

Comment

Putitng a bow on her. Harvested 2 oz of smallish, loose-ish buds. Early test for potency is encouraging.
                      Sister plant has fair bud growth, but trichomes are few and far between. Maybe the sister is a distant cousin......
                      -tom

Comment

• Allenpro
                        Allenpro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am sure that was a tough call but you gave it your all,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X