Time to give up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check for nanas
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

gogettalif : GOOD MORNING TO YA !
      YOUR LST TRAINING LOOKS AWESOME, I'M A THINKING A LITTLE MORE TIGHTING ON THE LST STRING'S TO OPEN HER UP A BIT, WAS YA PLANNING TO DEFOLIATE SOME OF THE
      BIG SUGAR LEAVES, MORE AIR CIRCULATION, AND
      LIGHT TO GET IN TO HER , THOSE COLAS WILL GET
      HUGE BEFORE LONG , PLUS YOU COULD USE UR TRIMMINGS AND MAKE HASH OR SOMETHING ELSE, CONGRATS ON UR GROW LOOKING AWESOME 😎

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you yelling at us Graywolf1?

Bluey : GOOD MORNING TO YA :
      THE WORD NANNA'S , HERMIE , NASTY WORDS
      ANY GROWER HAITS TO HEAR , BUT SOMETIMES
      SHIT HAPPENS RIGHT , A GOOD PAIR OF SHEARS
      WILL USUALLY FIX THE PROBLEM IF CAUGHT BEFORE POLLEN SAC'S OPEN ! Oh YES , IT'S HAPPENED TO ME ONLY ONCE , GROWING CANNABIS IS KIND OF A CRAP SHOOT , SINCE IT HAS BOTH FEMALE AND MALE GENES IN THE PLANT ,

Comment

Graywolf1 why are you YELLING at us?

Comment

Rwise: GOOD MORNING : WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU REFERENCE AS YELLING MY FRIEND ¿
          WAS IT MY HUGE TYPED LETTERS IN MY POST ?
          WELL IN MY DEFENSE , TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE AT G W E FORUM , HEY THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND IT'S WAY INTO MY BODY , AND MY EYES 👀, IT'S JUST EASIER FOR ME TO NAVIGATE
          TO YOU FOLKS, I'M THE MOST LAID BACK DUDE
          ON OUR FUCKED UP PLANET, I JUST JOINED THIS FORUM IN MAY , JUST FOR SOMETHING NEW ,
          AND I WILL SAY , WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT VIEWS ON GROWING CANNABIS , I'M USUALLY FOUND IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT OTHER CANNABIS FORUMS THROUGH OUT THE WORLD ! I'M CURIOUS BY NATURE, ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Comment

• Allenpro
            Allenpro commented
            Editing a comment
            Caps mean your yelling

I refuse to read anything you post while yelling at us. Typing in all caps is rude, yelling.
          One can post large without yelling!
          Get it?

Comment

Rwise: WOW !!! It sounds like u should go seek mental HELP my friend , as a graduate from M I T from Cambridge Massachusetts , with a Masters Degree , Doctorate Degree in biogenetics and plant sciences , I did have a wealth of knowledge to share with u guys , I will go elsewhere , thanks for showing me how smart u are , do your self a favor
            GROW UP !

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              At least this is readable, Now that we are past the yelling I'll read, and say welcome to GWE.
              As to your remarks, read it while looking in a mirror.
              I'll go back to playing Cambridge Harmonica Orchestra!

Rwise: FUCKING A MY FRIEND !!!
            and thanks for the warm welcome to the GANG !
            and as for the remarks , U just rubbed me the wrong way by ur remarks ! Hey I didn't have a clue that my huge typing was referred as YELLING , like I said to ya , typing cap~lock makes it alot easier for my tired old eyes 👀 , I'm using my phone to respond , lightning ⚡ took out my DELL computer last week.

Comment

Well my eyes are no longer young either, I use a PC (and 3.0x readers) no damn dumb phone here. I have lost a few to lightning, an entire shelf full of floppies (remember floppy disks) erased/unreadable, wasn't to good for the tree just outside either. I unplug and disconnect mine during electrical storms. Did it come in via the power line or internet/cable/dsl/etc.?

Comment

Rwise: the electrical surg from the lightning came through the power line as a NASTY tornado dropped in to say high just a 1/4 mile from my house, and I too always unplug everything in a bad storm but we had to get downstairs in storm shelter ! computer, refrigerator only appliances affected, good news is that their under warranty still , thank GOD the Surg protector on my grow tent saved my lights Vivosun Vs1000 full spectrum led, I just bought them a month ago,
                When the others finally shot craps after 4yrs of non stop use , pretty tough lights ! And right in the middle of my photoperiod veg cycle,

Comment

Since its on warranty I wont say it could just the power supply (could be more). Maybe a second surge protector for the pc, but hey the lights still shine! LOL We had twisters north and south of me a few days ago, last year one went through the tree tops here, gotta stay safe for sure.

Comment

I dont see any signs of reveg on those leaves, when they reveg the edges of the leaves go smooth, its kind of interesting to observe. Monster cropping is a great way to keep a strain going after flower but I recommend growing out a reveg for clones only, the revegged mother will kill your grinder
                    Attached Files

Comment

Putitng a bow on her. Harvested 2 oz of smallish, loose-ish buds. Early test for potency is encouraging.
                      Sister plant has fair bud growth, but trichomes are few and far between. Maybe the sister is a distant cousin......
                      -tom

Comment

• Allenpro
                        Allenpro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am sure that was a tough call but you gave it your all,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X