Time to give up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to give up??

LSD25 auto coming into wk12 and not flowering. Hydro bucket, GH3pt nutes and healthy plant.
    12/12 lights. Is it time to kick her out of bed? -gog

Pics please
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Pics are what we need for reference but........it could take up to 2wks or longer to show preflower at 12/12 sounds like another miss labled auto flower.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

here ya go.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20240325_081203.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	619237

Comment

Keep em going.

Any stray light getting to them in their dark spell? Backlight PowerPoints, LED screens. Is your timer analog or digital?
          Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
          Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
          Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

As far as I can tell, no stray lights.
            Will remove backlighted LED thermometer from the tent.
            Analog timer located outside the tent.

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Check your timer. Change to a wifi PowerPoint you can automate ir just simply set a schedule at the power outlet. Simple and almost fail-safe. I use em here and they are rock solid reliable

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry man it's really frustrating to see this. Mines outside the tent also, bought a new one used it just in case.

Mine are the old, built like a tank timers with the tabs that click up or down to set Click image for larger version  Name:	20240412_120759.jpg Views:	0 Size:	649.7 KB ID:	619369
            power off or on attached lights.
            Last edited by gogettalif; 04-12-2024, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Should I fertilize using transition or flowering dose?

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                If the color is as per the photo then I'd keep veg nutes up at this stage, it looks a fraction low in N but nothing to worry about. Maybe give them calmag nitrate suppliment and keep that up through the transition. Monitor color of leaves, look for lower ones darkening up especially at the tips first, that will be a sign to go full bloom and no added nitrates or very little

Raise the lights on time to 18/6 and see if that doesn't induce flowering.

Comment

I had a similar issue with GSC autos from ILGM. 10 weeks into growth and it hadn't even started flowering. Could just be a bad cross
                Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
                ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
                Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
                MAC1 (Blimburn)
                Blue Dream (Blimburn)
                Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
                T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
                🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

The one thing you can count on with Autos is them being unpredictable. lol. If its an auto a light leak shouldn't be a problem, thats the only reason I can see to grow an auto flower. How long has it been under 12/12? If your not giving it any bloom nutes I can understand not seeing any preflower, until 3 weeks into 12/12 I am going to go out on a limb here and say, any auto flower that hasn't shown signs of flower at 12 weeks isnt an auto so I would treat it as a photo period. If it doesnt show signs of flower after 3 weeks of 12/12 it may be hemp.
                  Is it stretching?

Comment

• gogettalif
                    gogettalif commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Beginning 3rd week of 12/12 and no stretching, but it sure could use some thinning out.

• Allenpro
                    Allenpro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well that is odd, who is the breeder?

Originally posted by Allenpro View Post
                  The one thing you can count on with Autos is them being unpredictable. lol. If its an auto a light leak shouldn't be a problem, thats the only reason I can see to grow an auto flower.
                  I grow autos because of the light requirements. I can grow different strains in the same tent as well as plants that are in different stages of maturity and not be concerned about changing or different light schedules. I am admittedly not a perfectionist. -tom
                  Last edited by gogettalif; 04-19-2024, 01:10 PM.

Comment

No pistils, nothing? Would like to know if it flowers, LSD-25 seems like a cool strain I was interested in trying. Maybe I'll just get the photo LSD
                    First grow - 2 plants in soil - Auto Indica Hybrid Creme de la Chem - 2x2x4 tent indoor harvested, 1 in dry desert heat outdoor

Comment

• Allenpro
                      Allenpro commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Its odd and I know its tough to call it quits on one. If you do decide to give up on it keep a clone for the hell of it just to see what happens. Photo's and auto seeds getting mixed is not that uncommon but not flowering under 12/12 for 3 weeks is unusual IMO

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_081944.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	620481
                    Well into its 18th week since germination, with no signs of flowering, I was about to give up on this disappointing lady but much to my surprise she presented me with pistils two days ago. Many pistils. Nice and white. So now I'm gonna get started on thinning her out in order to get airflow and light penetration. I'm not 100% on whether she wil continue to flourish but I'll put her back on 18/6 lights and week 5 transitional nute recipe while hoping for the best. Long, strange trip, eh? -tom

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sheesh what a trip of a grow is right. She's one stressed out plant. Man you get a medal for keeping her going as we all hoped you would but most would of tossed it. I keep crap plants growing also as long as i've got good plants growing along with it it's only a small piece of tent it uses. Look forward to hearing how it goes. Good luck

• Rwise
                      Rwise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would not go back to 18/6, 14/10 maybe, but IF its really a photo it'll reveg and cost you about 6 weeks.

• Rootsruler
                      Rootsruler commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Start over.

Some times you have to let them go just to see whats going to happen, other times you have to give up. I think it all depends on how full your jars are.
                    But I would leave it on 12/12

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X