Cannibus Topicals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannibus Topicals

Ok so my first thought is bullshit. Has anyone had success? My mother is eighty years old. She has Parkinson disease, and terrible arthritis.

I can't get her to smoke or eat weed. She is very old school.

So is there something I can mix up and apply to her feet and legs?
    SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Start with skin condition and sensitivity to touch. An alcohol-based rub is different than a lotion is different than oil, and so-on. My grandma had crepe-paper skin and skin cancer. I cannot remember the details, but she had to stop using certain skin creams as her skin got worse.
    I have wondered about adding a decarbed product to an OTC pain rub. The delivery method is there, but how would the decarbed product mix?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I'm wondering about? I'm skeptical right off the bat. I hope someone has experience with this and can lead me in the right direction. Or even better, give me a proven recipe ⅘

You can easily make a THC salve at homes that will both moisturize as well as relieve pain and stiffness. I can send it to you if you like. Also, as an aside have you considered making a tincture that can be added to food?
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I would like your recipe. Thanks.

I hate to use the 'D' word but ask her doctor what sort of topical she can use for pain relief. If it is legal where you are, be open about what you want to do. My experience with doctors and weed in a legal state is neither confirmation nor denial of the efficacy of weed, but they will talk about it.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude. I must have best doc in the Midwest. He is also my mother's primary care physician. He is very "progressive ". He suggested I get the medical card, before I ever brought up my weed use. Lol!

I have had success with coconut oil based topical formulations. That said, I do sincerely hope that you are doing this with her consent. Your post was unclear on this aspect. It would be immoral and illegal to dose her with out her consent. In a person of this age, mental and cardiac function is also something to evaluate before THC therapy is started. Many people with Parkinson's and arthritis have benefited with this type of therapy, but it must be approved by the patient.
    Last edited by Ckbrew; 03-26-2024, 06:14 PM.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      It is with her consent. She actually has a bottle of dispensery tincture that she is to afraid to use. It's hard to role back 80 years of propaganda. But I'm trying!

Pfizer sell some real bullshit, doesn't stop peeps from buying it when it doesn't work.

Hello, I'm Mr.Furley and this will be my thread. CANNA SALVE/LOTION RECIPE: 1. Melt 2 cups of coconut oil in the microwave down to a liquid. 2. preheat

these days I incorporate roots.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely going to try this. Thank you!

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome.

I have friends that swear by it. Haven't tried myself but like this recipe.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X