Mr.Furley's Grow Room.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Furley's Grow Room.

Hello, I'm Mr.Furley and this will be my thread.

CANNA SALVE/LOTION RECIPE:
    1. Melt 2 cups of coconut oil in the microwave down to a liquid.
    2. preheat oven to 210 Fahrenheit.
    3. Using 7 grams of bud or 14 grams of trim ( you can use more if desired)
    Crush and decarboxylate in oven about 10 to 20 minutes.
    4. Place coconut oil and cannabis in small saucepan, simmer for 30 to 40 minutes(do not let boil) stir often.
    5. Strain oil from cannabis with a Cheese cloth put oil back in saucepan on stove.
    6. Melt 1 ounces of bees wax and add to you canna oil, important that the two are about the same temperature when adding, if not the two do not emulsify and can separate during Cooling
    7. At this point you can add other oils if you so desire. I sometimes add emu, clove, vitamin E, aloe Vera, ect ect, depending on my/your end need.
    if using more then 1-2 teaspoon of oil add alittle more beeswax.
    8. simmer for 5 minutes, remove from heat and let cool for 1 hour minimum, transfor to forever home and let stand over night to a couple of days to setup.

Apply to aching joints, muscles, skin. Never apply to open wounds.

There's a lot on the intetweb but I have been using this recipe for awhile and it helps with my bad knees, arthritis, joint pain and bad back. Thanks to Gwe you and I can make it at a fraction of the cost from a provider using Just trim.

Please enjoy externally and don't eat this or smoke it

I would like to open my door and welcome, YOU! to my grow room thread, here I will be talking about, well.........

I have no real forum experience and never thought I would have joined one, let alone start and try to communicate with others in one, especially by means of my own thread. But here I am.
    I have grown cannabis in the past and have maintain house plants and outdoor gardening over the past twenty year but I am relatively new to indoor cannabis grows to this extent.

Thank you for stopping in.

You're killing me Smalls!

Good deal Mr.furley, can't wait. The Dr. said I got gout in my hand, close to my thumb reckon the salve would help that?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have chronic gout daas got to the point that I now just have to take allopurinol everyday. You may want to try drinking tart jerry juice everyday. It seems to work for a lot of people, there’s plenty on info online about it, mainly just helps making flare ups less often does nothing for the pain during one.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey 99, Thanks I'll damn sure try some. It's hurts to even hold a golf club , my gout is in my thumb joint. My Dr. prescribed something called Indomethicin, it works ok sometimes, but thanks 99.

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea if I remember right the indo stuff just helps with the pain during a flare up, I think it’s similar to ibuprofen I might be way off. The allopurinol actually is supposed to prevent attacks. I also take colchicine daily but I think that’s temporary. Resisted going to the doc for years just dealt with the pain, happy I finally did last couple months been awesome for lack of flareups.
      Last edited by Locrian99; 01-21-2018, 10:40 PM.

good recipe Mr Furley I'm in hey DAAS get some celery seed Not salt and add it to your food about a tea spoon a day it will prevent the qout
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome OJH. glad to have you.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks OJH.

I take indomethicin for the gout , thanks OJH I'll try celery seeds.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Used that for a bad knee, thins the blood a bit

Thank you for sharing this recipe! It may be 6 months or so before I have enough to make it but I do want to try eventually

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome 2bear, 14 grams of trim will make a good amount. it definitely doesn't need to be your best buds. Let me know how it does you.
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 09-05-2017, 09:05 AM. Reason: Gg keeping me on my toes

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      is it 14 oz or grams? the recipe says grams but you have ozs here. I'm guessing oz is the typo?

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes 14 grams, fix the typo.

Thanks for the reply 😊
    If I get that much trim on the 1 we're harvesting in 10 days I could do it this month. Otherwise we have 4 that sprouted 2 weeks ago and know that one is for sure a female. If they all are I'd think there'd be enough trim in that batch. The one about to be harvested is our first so I'm not sure what to expect in terms of weight but doesn't look like it'll be enough to me.

Comment

Third grow on GWE.
      This grow I was so excited for, I germinated all 5 of my Nirvana Aurora Indica around 7-29. Only 3 seeds popped and 2 immediately fell over and died. So left with 1 of my dream seeds my gears shifted and plans change from a all aurora grow to get some Aurora clones.
      I decided to germinated 3 regular seeds I had, two weeks into the aurora grow, this grow is:
      7/29
      1 fem aurora indica
      8/5
      1 reg bagseed pineapple chuck
      1 reg bagseed green crack
      1 reg seed found two grows ago. Unknown strain.
      funny I can gem 3 bag seeds at 100%. Seedman will get my business next time.

My grow is pretty run of the mill 18/6 Mh light, feeding nutes ever other watering intake of about 1-1.5 gallons. Ph in between 6. To 6.5, like to see it the same coming out, add on this grow are silica, and Kangaroo root drench. I will flower at 600w hsp instead of 400w this grow, plan on flip the switch October 1.

Today 9/4 is week 4 and 6 and I have removed all center fan leaf growth, LST, and pulled clones off of all the plants tonight. So hear starts some pictures from
      Mr.Furley grow room.

Aurora Indica
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20170904_204225.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	131081
      Veg tent

Name:	20170904_211243.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	131082
      green c. Defoiled.

Name:	20170904_201441.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	131083

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Spanky, the two wire racks that are Pictured were both from thrift stores. The one on top of Sterilite tubs are those cheap wire cube storage units you can buy at a box stores. the ones you're inquiring about are on legs and I haven't been able to find them in that size at any stores yet! but yes my pans slide in and out From underneath of them.
        They also lock together and stack.

• Spanky
        Spanky commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mr Furley,
        I did a little research on the racks. They may be available I'd you search for storage solutions. Walmart on line and Home Depot. People put them in cabinets to create additional shelf space. No cheap at either store, but I expect they will last a long time.
        Thanks again!

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        My pleasure the only ones that I could find at Walmart and other boxs stores were a lot smaller than the ones I found at the thrift store so I passed, the ones I grabbed are 18 wide x 24 long x10 high. Please let me know if you find them at that size somewhere because I would recommend them I just couldn't find them so I never said much.

In!

I have a question about decarbing. Just getting ready to try some extractions/edibles.

Is there a reason the oil can't be held at 210 for the proper time instead of using the oven? I have to be missing something but I just can't see the need to decarb in the oven if you just hold the oil at temp for the correct time.

Beautiful plants
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, that I think I understand That's on the agenda too

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        The only thing I've been able to think up is that by doing it all in one step in the oil, is that the smell/taste would be strongly infused in the oil. Which would be reason enough in most cases I suppose.

If you ever come up with the answer please post it

Inquiring minds want to know

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        The only thing I could speculate on would be water/gas evaporation in the oven that wouldn't happen in a oil. Even after decarbing in the oven the lotion has that smell.

love the manifold a regular wagon wheel I've only manifolded once but I'm sold from now on, I see you tried down more than one node ,I was wondering about that have you done that before and how did it work out for you
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        OJH,
        I just topped at the 3rd node and LST them, no manifold on this grow they are the 1,2,3rd growth sites trained out. Last grow I did a side by side one topping and one manifold both were cloned from the same mother, both photos. The result was manifolding= half the weight due to only six main colas, the plant that was topped produced twice the amount do to more colas.
        I can see how manifolding a AUTO will give more weight in its short life cycle vs. a cloned photo you can control it's time and size. I have not tried autos yet, but rest assured I will manifold them when I do.
        For now topping at the third and training has show me the most bang for my photo buck so I'm going a second round with it but maxing out the tent this time. You can see the two in my last grow below.
        MF.

Good job MF. Those are pretty plants. Nice training.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Daas69.

Nice write ups Mrfurley
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Canuck147 and welcome.

SMALL DYI CLONE MACHINE

Here today I'll share a small clone machine I have put in the grow room. Most of the items can be bought at wally mart or equivalent box store, and a even Better place to look is your local vet's thrift store.
      Items list
      1) small one and one half gallon black tote. $3
      1) small air pumps 5-15 gal. $7
      1) pack of air hose $3
      1) pack of air spliters $3
      1) pack of air stones $3
      $19us dollars

Name:	20170908_153800.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	476.7 KB
ID:	134344

​​
      items not from Wally World and optional feel free to use your creativity here.

2" Cloning rings and baskets10$
      cloning solution or superthrive 15$
      cloning dome 5$

Step 1. Lay out your holes on your lid and cut. I used a sharp carpet knives BE CAREFUL. you can use scissors, a paddle bit, a hole saw or Your teeth, Just be careful.

Name:	20170831_193452.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	134345

​​
      step 2. Cut a hole in the top of the tote for your air line.

Name:	20170908_154013.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	134346

​​
      step 3. Place your air line in, fill with water and nutrients of your choice.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20170908_224052.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	132322

step 4. Place your top on your tote, plug in and add clones. Place in cloning dome
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20170908_153838.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.34 MB ID:	132323Click image for larger version  Name:	20170908_153852.jpg Views:	1 Size:	434.8 KB ID:	132324 this is one of my toppings less then 2weeks.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20170908_153949.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.34 MB ID:	132325
      I didn't have clone rings and baskets at first so I floated them on top with chucks of pool noodle with a cut slit. Use you creativity. And enjoy.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20170827_215810.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	132326
      Change your water once a week.
      MR.F
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 10-07-2017, 11:44 PM. Reason: Missing pictures

Comment

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Mr.furley, I'm jumping in late, glad to be here and learn. I want to give you kudo's for buying from thrift stores and second hand as oppessed to Wally World and the big box stores when ever possible I do and support my local charities that way. I also buy on Craig's list to save money and keep it in the local economy

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Paracelsus sorry I missed this post from you and welcome, it's never to late to come on in to my grow room. Glad your here.

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Glad to be updating.
      Happy to have a place to talk about weed besides to my weed. I Have miss all of the GWE family and Thank you all for making it the place it is.

Here is a update to the grow room.....
      all bagseed weed 7 weeks veg'ed, pineapplechuck, green crack, and og bagseed all show pistils at 2 weeks of flowing.
      the nirvana aurora indica fem, show at week 7 in veg.
      I defoiled at 1 week before the switch and plan on it again in about a week.
      aurora

Name:	20171003_191801.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	133181
      Pineapple

Name:	20171003_191610.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	133182
      green c.

Name:	20171003_191448.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	133183
      og bagseed

Name:	20171003_191403.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	133184
      Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy
      Mr.F

Comment

Just another photo update.

I am in week 4 of flowing, some key factors for this grow.is 1). Sense I went right for training, defoliation, topping, and manifolding the first couple indoor grows I decided for a less active approach the time. Did not remove much in the veg, only topped one time this time, and stopped all training at the flip 2). A week before the flip I changed to a new eye hortilux Hps bulb dimmed to 75%, then dropped my timer down from 18/6 to 12/12 over the next 7 days, 3) in the second week I dropped my temperature in the tent from 78f to 75f and upped the hps to 600w. In the third week I defoiled 50% and stopped.
        I would like to share the pictures from this last week I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

pineapplechuck

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171017_192858.jpg Views:	1 Size:	491.2 KB ID:	137452
        aurora
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20171017_190838.jpg Views:	1 Size:	574.1 KB ID:	137453
        Twins
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20171015_000925.jpg Views:	1 Size:	409.3 KB ID:	137454
        triplets
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20171015_000944.jpg Views:	1 Size:	410.7 KB ID:	137455
        the whole family
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20171015_191343.jpg Views:	1 Size:	750.3 KB ID:	137456Thanks for stopping by.
        Last edited by Mr.furley; 10-18-2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Looks real nice and oderiforous. Did you defoliate much? Great pics!
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Canuck147, the pineapple has a smell that is out of this world sweet. I didn't remove as much as possible, I let them bush up then cleared out the middles only 3 times, most in the 3rd week of flowering. Figured I'd let them go a bit.
            Last edited by Mr.furley; 10-18-2017, 08:27 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X