Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing my Sunday morning Read

Hope everything is Okay....
    I look forward to Sunday Morning Wake and Bake with my GWE newsletter.

Has become my Sunday morning routine as well. Great way to start the day. Now I have to go turn the compost pile.
    ​​​​​

Comment

Only half of our subscribers were sent the newsletter at the right time, but everyone should have it now. I'm not saying who did it, but she's very embarrassed.

Comment

• Sandy
        Sandy commented
        Editing a comment
        I am very happy to hear it was just a brain cramp. I have them all the time. It comes with age. Nebula, you are to young for the that, so it must be the really good weed you grow. I Love you Girl. The day I discovered you on your web site ( that smile and that green hair ) I knew we were going to be good friends. Even though we don't talk you give me the best advice. Thank you so much..... you too Sirius.

She? You must have gotten rid of your guy.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• SiriusFourside
        SiriusFourside commented
        Editing a comment
        It was Nebula 😬

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        If Nebula is 'she' then you must be 'the guy.'
        It all makes sense.

Boy! I'll tell you. After recent events, it is downright refreshing to have someone from the main office taking care of customer complaints!
      How much do you charge for shipping?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Uh huh Nebula's fault hmmmmm SiriusFourside she's gonna get you for that LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I'm with ya. I love a wake and bake...doesn't have to be Sunday and the newsletter seems to have the most timely information. Love it! GWE is the best.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X