Please disregard my previous..this is where I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Please disregard my previous..this is where I need help

Please ignore my previous post..those pics are from an earlier grow that obviously didn’t go well. These new pics are where I need help..Spider farmer 200, natures living soil in coco, and 1 teaspoon of Cal mag at watering. Please advise and much thanks!

Overwatered get them off the floor
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

What's your PH?

Comment

I have been adjusting the water to about 6.0-6.2…is there another way to adjust soil ph? The leaves are curling up now, according to the self diagnosis page it looks either like nutrient burn or ph probs. I keep trying and following the instructions on the website but I just can’t seem to get it right, I’m really disheartened and feel like giving up caus this is like my sixth harvest, and it’s painful to watch. I’ve always had a green thumb and I don’t want to go back to buying, but I’m not doing something right.

Comment

So what's your medium, hydro or soil? Or did you add coco to your soil to make it easier to get the pH wrong?
          Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
          Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
          Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

I’m using coco coir in a 5 gallon pot with Natures living soil. 16 oz of hot soil mixed with coco to 1/3 of the pot, then coco the other 2/3. This is what the directions say..did I get it wrong?

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know. I've only ever grown in soil outdoors and coco indoors. I'm not going to try and guess what nature's living soil is as soils ain't soils.

What do the instructions say re pH going in at different stages of the grow? The nutes you are giving it is quite a lot at that stage of growth.

Mine is doing the same right now and my issue is pH. I'm using super soil with autos and they don't like my water like the photos did. Ive been using the same system for watering and I just found I was a bit acidic. I'm thinking autos are more sensitive and need better living conditions. I've corrected it and am waiting for results. Make sure you take SoOrbudgal up on her advice. Raise em up. Cold roots make bad grow. ​​

Comment

This is why I prefer coco/perlite only - with that hot soil in there who knows what your plants are actually getting.

Comment

I like coco, perlite and worm castings. It's a ratio of 60-30-10 to start my seedlings in then later i'll put a scoop of 50/50 of my soil mix and mix more worm castings to top dress which i do more on my outdoor big pots cause the soil will get lower and does expose the top of the roots above ground. You can certainly use it for indoor plants as soil settles.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X