Indoor yields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor yields

This is a very general question so please don’t hit me with “depends on the strain” depends on the nutes etc etc. For arguments sake, let’s say it is an average grow tent style set up with average lights etc…I’m interested in what everyone here gets in ounces, dry weight after harvest. What you’ve had on the low end of the scale V some of your most rewarding grows per plant yield…

My first plant last year I managed 2oz dried, my next is in flower now and definitely looks like it’s going to be a biggy

TIA
    HDK

Also let me know some great strains you’ve experienced with yields and smoking experience of the best strains 😊

Comment

If figure this could be a good post for beginners to read, also get to here some awesome stories off you experienced cats and send you down memory lane abit 😊

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Bedtime stories??? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Look at the Feb newsletter
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I don't grow autos but for photos in a 2 x 2, I'm assuming you're wanting to get an idea of what you'll yield, 3ozs of dry weight is normal.

Comment

Well... it depends...J/K.

Good question.

I don't really keep records about harvests but my first grow averaged about 4oz per plant. I grew four. Now, my harvests are around 4-6oz per plant and the quality is waaaaay better than the first grow. A recent harvest of 4 fem photo Killer A5 haze plants yielded a little over 28oz, one Scarlett Runtz auto yielded a little less than 8oz, and a gummy bears auto yielded about the same. Not the greatest but enough to keep me in more cannabis than I know what to do with. And my weed is as good as any commercially produced cannabis I have purchased from a dispensary.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
          Autopot system
          : Malawai 100% Sativa Ace Seeds x 2
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Purple Haze/Malawi x 3/Ace Seeds Purple Haze x 1 ILGM
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Hdk40
            Hdk40 commented
            Editing a comment
            Does your exhaust fan do the job in the 4x4 for the smell? I’m looking at different fans atm. I’ve got a cloudline T4 at the moment but I’m doing 4 photos next so looking to upgrade

• golfnrl
            golfnrl commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. The 6" AC fan works great overall. It's quiet and efficient. Smell is never an issue.

Perfect. Thank you, time for me to start topping/lst. I’ll leave this one do it’s thing. lights out then SoOrbudgal Cheers all

Comment

• Rootsruler
            Rootsruler commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure how much cultivation time you have under your belt but you may want to consider doing a ScrOG like I did in my 2 x 2. 4ft isn't much room when you consider pot height and light height. ScrOGging will allow you to spread the branches out to maximize your vertical room. I have a 2 x 2 ScrOG journal going right now. You can check out what I did and if you have any questions I'll be happy to help set it up correctly.

Now that I have another light to supplement the 5 x 5, I decided I would take the ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro that I was going to use for supplemental and put it back into my 2 x 2 tester. I'm not testing anything at the moment so I thought I'd have a little fun and do a mini ScrOG! When I trim down the mothers I like to stick the

I'm assuming you're growing out of a 2 x 2 but if it's bigger the same technique applies. If you want to see what it looks like in a bigger tent clcik on the link below.

11/04/2023 Temp - 81.4* Humidity - 62% VPD - 1.39 kPa DLI - 23 Plants are in their final home. Floraflex Matrix plates have been ordered. Once they show up I'll start setting up the auto irrigate. Looking to flip them in a couple weeks. Florida Strawberry is the monocrop cultivar this round.​

My first indoor grow I got about 5oz/plant dry average on three plants but threw out more than that because of mould in it. I harvested at what could only be described as the very start of the window, lucky if that. Not sure exactly, maybe 7 to 8 weeks since flip. 1 jar proved absolutely amazing to smoke, stellar. Effects of complete and total wellness, full body effect, as if the joints had a line of opium oil run along them, if you've ever tried that. Euphoric, but no where near as strong or long lasting as an opium laced joint. All was well with me and the universe.

Second indoor grow still harvested earlier than ideal but it ran a few weeks longer and I averaged just under a pound per plant across four plants and one plant was a mutant that yielded quite a bit less than the other three. Over dried it & too fast. Pretty average smoking till the 6 month cure mark and then it started to come good. On par with most medicinal stuff but not as strong. Zero anxiety on the build up.

Those were both sativa grows in 13 gal pots 100% coco and topped with LST, manifold/mainline method. High frequency fertigation.
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
          Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
          Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X