Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy AC tent kit 2×2×4 or make my own with 130-150w LED to grow 2 plants in 1 tent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Buy AC tent kit 2×2×4 or make my own with 130-150w LED to grow 2 plants in 1 tent?

Hey all, this is my very first time growing, I'm thinking to get FOX soil and nutrient kit and the best seeds from Ethos, and I want opinions from all growers how I can plant 2 in that compact tent?
    100w LED that comes with AC does the job or should I separeley buy tent and stronger lights like 130W LED? I'm trying to make my buds as phat as possible. thank you!

Hey Kenta Welcome aboard. I'm assuming by AC tent kit you are referring to AC Infiniti? If so, I'm curious what others might say but IMO the 100w AC light will do the job. I'd verify the wattage to be sure and also look at the spectrum. I don't grow in an AC tent but I do have several of their products. If that light/tent combo is as good as my experience is with their fans, filters, and controllers then you should be good, unless you just want to use another light.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Kenta
      Kenta commented
      Editing a comment
      got it, thank you Golfnrl!

Buy some autoflower seeds do some simple LST use 3gal pots put them on timer 20on 4off don't overwater
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Kenta
      Kenta commented
      Editing a comment
      got it, thank you SoOrbudgal!

Welcome Kenta!

My .02....

If I were setting up a 2 x 2 I would go with a no name tent with AC Infinities digital controller, I believe the latest iteration is their Controller 69, and their 4" fan. Depending on what the climate in your area is I would also pick up their T3 humidifier. I've heard a few reports on their ion board lights and they've been generally good but my choice for a 2 x 2 would be a ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro. I think Amaxzon has them for $99 right now. I would also buy ACI's 6" oscillating clip on fan.

For soil, I like to use Roots Original and for nutrients I use General Hydroponics FloraNova, Cali Magic and Armor SI. 3 - 5 gallon cloth pots.

Unless you're growing 2 different cultivars I would stick with one plant as it will grow to fill your tent so 2 would probably get out of hand unless you know what you're doing. I have a 2 x 2 grow going currently and I have 3 different cultivars that I planted in one 7 gallon pot.

2 x 2 Mystery ScrOG - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum

I get a 10% discount on tents and grow bags among other gardening things from a wholesaler I used to use when I was doing bigger grows. Message me if you're interested in getting the discount.​

Comment

Rootsruler thank you for details, Yes I would love to get 10%discount!
      got it,, I will get AC the 4' fan filtration kit that come with smart controller
      and humidifier, Viparspectra light, and soil and nutrients.
      Do you use Floranove Grow and Bloom that comes with 2 bottles?
      also Seeds should be autoflower or feminized I only know that auto flower grows lower.
      please let me know about discout, thanks a lot!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X