Purple Lemonade flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Purple Lemonade flowering

Hello fellow gardeners! This is really my first time growing cannabis inside with controlled environment. I’m not sure, my auto-flowers seem to grow slower. I am a keep it simple (kiss) kind of person. I do feel like there is a problem after reading thru https://forum.growweedeasy.com/ site. I am thinking too much light. Yellow leaves. I went for 24/7 schedule, 100w. I think I need to shut off light for about 5 hrs. Maybe? Help.

Welcome Felica

You need to check a few things.

I would check

a) your environment for temps and humidity

b) look for white spots on your plant. Look under the keaves too

c) what are you feeding her and how often (EC ?)

d) the pH

e) what medium are you using?

I don't see too many yellow leaves and they will turn yellow from the bottom up. This can happen slow or fast and is typically normal at your stage of growth

Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Felica
      Felica commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bluey
      a) your environment for temps and humidity 3x5 tent 100W led 24/7 temps 70-78F hum 49-57%

b) look for white spots on your plant. Look under the keaves too no spots but I tried to include pics

c) what are you feeding her and how often (EC ?) part A And pH perfect sense coco grow part B. Last 2 weeks only part B 4 times a week 4ml per liter of water 160 EC

d) the pH 6.7

e) what medium are you using? Fox farm happy Frog and cocoa, 5 g earth pots

Pots are 5 g earth pots

Comment

Comment

Howdy!
        You are in late-stage flowering which means all the energy is going to flowering. Think what some plants do in the autumn when leaves turn color and fall off. That is what is going on in your plant. It does not always happen and there are many variables as to why and when it happens. In later grows, you might have leaves turn purple. I like when it happens because it is another indicator of when your plants are coming to harvest.
        You will not be able to bring them back to green, regardless the amount of nitrogen you pump in. They serve no purpose at this point.
        Your plants look great. Keep with GWE. Check out ready-to-harvest pictures and keep an eye on your trichomes.
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 02-13-2024, 08:56 PM.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

From the pics they don't look bad at all. A little tip burn from too hot a feed but otherwise not bad. They do look a bit stressed from the constant lights on. I would go with a 20 lights on/4 lights off.

Comment

Thank you! Trichomes come up in harvesting. Here some pics with my iPhone magnifier app.

Comment

Thank you! Yes! 🙌 that’s also what I started, 19-20 ON and 4-5 off. I swear they pumped up overnight. Thank you. I will keep y’all updated on my babies 😎

Comment

That's a pretty good grow for your first indoors.

My first indoor grow turned more purple than yellow.

It then fell over and died. It was 2" tall. That was 36 years ago and I grew outdoors after that and only recently got back into indoors.

I love it. A wonderful hobby
                Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
                Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
                Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
                Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
                Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
                Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

My first.
                  The only reason I didn't freak out when I saw the leaves going purple is because of purple named strains.
                  FFOF soil with the GOBox supplements. The seeds were from an acquaintance head's decades long closet breeding experiment.
                  Thing is, when you get colors like these, you always hope for the same thing to happen and are disappointed when you don't get them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF6262.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	614209

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

Wow! Pretty! I debated in college about legalization. So exciting. I love learning about this magnificent plant.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Felica could you post a picture of the whole plant or tent photo. How old are they?

They are about 9 weeks. Definitely learning a lot but I’m in this for the long haul. We started the tent in our garage but where we live temps can dip into neg digits so they are in my office. Here are some pics of my setup. I set most of this up while recovering from knee surgery. I am constantly Changing and need to get cable management. Need a better setup for fan. Here are some pics

Comment

plants need rest. don't care what anyone says about 24hr cycle and yields too much light and eventually stress begins! most id do is 20/4 cycle but 18/6 is best

Comment

I stopped nitrogen at least 4 -5 weeks ago at least just low 1% in part B sense grow pH perfect. And now I’m just giving her water.🙏🏼

Comment

It’s got to be light stress.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X