Crop Rotation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop Rotation.

I try to move my plants around the tent daily. Sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly lazy. I will just turn them 180 degrees.

Does anyone else do this?

SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

No, but I do take them out of the tent when I water them. That gives me a chance to check them over for early sign of trouble.

Comment

The only thing I do to my plants daily is admire them.
      However I do turn them a little every time I water them, and sometimes I move them around the tent. I figure this helps ensure light gets to all parts of the plant and there are no areas consistently shaded.

Comment

I do too. Move them out of the tent for watering. I let them sit on the basement floor until the runoff stops. Then put them back into the tent.
        SF 35X47X70 tent
        SF1000 X4
        AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
        AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
        FFOF Soil
        FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
        GH Flora Series
        3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
        Gelato Cake
        Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

My girls don't move once they are in the tent and flowering.

Comment

In a tent no, they stay put. Outdoors I rotate 180 or move them around where the sun is during different times of the day.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Once everything is setup to flower, no. My layout for veg to flower does change as I have to move the males out using regular seed.

If lighting is an issue I fix the lighting. A fan keeps the buds and canopy moving around a bit.
              Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
              Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
              Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
              Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
              Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
              Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

My light hangs on a bar that I can rotate 90° and slide front-back or left-right. I usually do it at flip and once during flowering.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

My plants don't usually move once they are in their final home. The auto pot system is not convenient for moving the pots in and out of a grow tent. I could rotate them w/o having to take the whole plant out of the tent. But I have not done usually done that.
                  Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
                  Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
                  Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I will shift the plants around cause i lift them out of the tent to water and train.
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X