Humidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humidity

Working on my humidity issues. I was wondering if a reptile misters would work as a humidifier in a 4x2 grow room. Thanks in advance

Can you fit a standard one on the floor?

The reptile misters have a very small tank and cost a few times more than a regular 6ltr ultrasonic mister
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

I’m fighting with dry right now. 16%, I can get it to 22% by placing a wet sponge in front of the oscillating fan, but I should bye a proper unit

Comment

I tried various humidifiers in my grow room over the years and could barely impact the humidity - until I got an AC infinity humidifier built for growing. That sucka keeps the room at whatever I set it to and the plants love it.

Comment

• DOB13
          DOB13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey thanks for advice. I looked at those ac humidifier. Was I looking at it right about just setting the humidity you want and it will keep it close to that level? That would seem to be about as easy as it gets to keep the humidity level about right

• Sixwinds
          Sixwinds commented
          Editing a comment
          DOB13 Yup, it has a humidity probe on a long wire and came with a flexible pipe that lets you direct the humidity wherever you want. You can send it right in the tent, but I have multiple tents in a lung room so I use it there. I have 2 plants in early flower right now - with the humidifier set at 55% RH the tents stay between 55-60. I live in a super super dry place too - without any humidifier the room stays at 15% RH. Highly recommend distilled water as it leaves less corrosion on stuff - like your furnace filter... I don't remember the exact one I bought off the top of my head but it was about 60 bucks from the AC site.

• Rootsruler
          Rootsruler commented
          Editing a comment
          Gonna second the recommendation for ACI humi. I have a T3 and, yes, set it and forget it other than making sure the reservoir is full. Been thinking about DIYing a float in the res to keep it topped off so that I can be even lazier.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X