Clear All

Yo thanks alot for the info dude!

So far so good!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Simondavies
      Simondavies commented
      Editing a comment
      Out of the 10. 8 were sagging really bad. Now all 10 are back in stable condition (For now LOL)

Looking good Bro!!! It's not as hard as it seems. Much like having kids once you've been through it you realize they aren't made of glass!!

I suggest you search for basic plant biology and learn how plants convert light into food along with how to manage the two main biospheres of plants if you haven't already.

Early in veg I try and concentrate my efforts on developing roots. Roots are the mouth of the plant and how it eats mainly. Big mouth means big flowers!!!!

Comment

• Simondavies
      Simondavies commented
      Editing a comment
      Ur a fkn beast bro LOL Much love brother!

Originally posted by Simondavies View Post
    Yeah I'm at a loss. It's annoying how one site says leave ur lights "24-30 above canopy at %80-100 then another saying it's better for led to be "36-48 at %60-80..I think I'll raise it to "40 above and have it at %60...idk...where it sits currently, no leaves are curling upwards or any signs of burnt leaves expect to very bottom leaves
    Use this chart as a general rule in terms of light height and intensity. A light meter app would be best used to pinpoint the PPFD output you want to be giving your plant at the specific stage they are in but this chart should get you in the general vicinity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cob lux distance watttage.png
Views:	126
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	609691

This chart will give you an idea of what pH your feed solutions should be at in terms of plant availability. Top chart is for soil and bottom is for hydro applications.

Name:	PH Chart for Soil and Water.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	609692

Once you understand and master the basics you can move on to monitoring Vapor Pressure Deficit(VPD) and Daily Light Integral(DLI) to optimize the plant environmentals and tweak your yields.

Name:	VPD Table in KiloPascals.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	609693

Name:	DLI.png
Views:	104
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	609694

Comment

Rootsruler like "yeah here's the keys to my Ferrari, your welcome to stay in my mansion as well!"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What else you gonna do for him? LOL

• Rootsruler
        Rootsruler commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL! I'm not "a fkn beast" I'm MR. BEAST!!!

• StickyNugsAZ
        StickyNugsAZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Try to get some trimming help when your harvest is huge.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X