Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzBud
    replied
    a mate of mine recently had an order from Attitude confiscated. They reshipped and his second package arrived but too late for his outdoor summer plans (southern hemisphere)

Leave a comment:

• desertdan
    replied
    Of course.No other way to go. The buggers are gonna get one now and then.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Desertdan, so sorry to hear it!!! Must be quite unpleasant to get that notice! Have you been ordering stealth (i.e., disguised order)?

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Being in Canada I tend to shop local - which includes buying seeds - buy in one's own country, then it's not crossing a border and no homeland security inspection is involved. Once they know the addresses of where the seeds are coming from - then that address is flagged.

Leave a comment:

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    The Vault UK. Would had been my third order from them. The will send again.

replied
    Who did you order from?

Leave a comment:

• POKEDSMOT
    replied
    Originally posted by Commander in Chief View Post
    That's rough. Sorry to see that. I wish they would end this lunacy of cannabis prohibition. Weed is bad, but here, have a lifetime supply of opiod medications for your sore back.
    Corrected for accuracy.

Leave a comment:

• Commander in Chief
    replied
    That's rough. Sorry to see that. I wish they would end this lunacy of cannabis prohibition. Weed is bad, but here, have a month supply of opiod medications for your sore back.

Leave a comment:

• desertdan
    started a topic *#!*#!!!** got my order

*#!*#!!!** got my order

Just a scary looking plastic bag with CBP stickers all over it and this letter inside. Rotten federal buggers.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X